Join our server on Discord

A Presario Story
This is a story I have been working on on my computer. I am posting it here and at writing dot com.

The characters must be a surprise. So I won't say them here.

A small family close to the edge of Capital City enjoys life in their massive, luxurious, modern, four storey mansion. They are the Presarios. Maxwell Presario, or just "Max" for short, is the youngest of the family, also the single child. He is accompanied by his young parents. His quite beautiful and slim mother, Zoe, and his hansom, and very muscular father, Alex. Both parents loved their son very much.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" Max said as he kissed his parents goodbye before running off to catch his bus to school. His parents smiled and waved shortly before walking back into their mansion.

"How will we tell him?" Zoe began to discuss a very touchy subject with her husband. "How will he react?"

"Zoe, sweetheart, he'll be happy, don't worry! We just need to tell him up and personal!" Alex worried about how his son would react to this newly found knowledge. Zoe cuddled closer to her husband who sat beside her on their leather sofa. "Would he become jealous though?" Zoe asked again. "No, I don't think he will." Alex replied.

"Okay. I guess you're right. I'm just so worried about him." Zoe shivered and quivered at the thought that it would go wrong.

"But now, I was planning on taking us all to the Capital 135 building for the first time. I know Max really wanted to. What do you think Zoe?" Alex thought it would be a great idea. "Hey, that would be cool. Also, we could tell Max there." Zoe suggested that's what they would do, but before asking a question. "When will we go though? Could we go tomorrow? It is Saturday tomorrow." "Sure, we could go tomorrow, we just gotta book it." Alex then grabbed his laptop that sat on the coffee table in front of them. He quickly pulled up the site where reservations could be made.

The clock finally reached 3:20 PM, triggering the school's end-of-day bells to chime. Right on cue, Max rushed out the door. "Hey, Emily! You want to come to my house tomorrow?" Max's voice pierced the air. "Yeah! Sure! I'll be there! See ya tomorrow!" Emily, Max's best friend yelled as she ran to her mother's Jeep. Max and the rest of the kids that live in Crescent Heights Estates piled into the city bus and headed to their destination.

When Max reached his stop, he climbed off the bus and anxiously ran down the path that led to his haven. He burst through the door when he made it.

"It's Friday, Friday, time to get down on Friday, Friday!" Max sung out to the ceiling.

"Heeey! There's my little man!" Alex came running out to greet his son, who promptly leaped into his arms.

"Daddy!"

"How was your day?"

"It was good. Emily is coming over tomorrow."

"Oh, okay. That's good, because we're going to go to the Capital 135 building tomorrow!"

"YEAH! I can't wait!"

Max ran upstairs to his room, where he powered on his compact Dell Optiplex GX280. He immediately surfed to Facebook where he pulled up the chatbox. He told Emily where they were going on Saturday, and that she could come too. Emily replied with a "Woo hoo!" and both promptly left to dream of the upcoming event.

The shortly awaited day arrived, along with Emily on the front door step. "Hey Emily! Come on in!" Zoe greeted Emily at the door.

"Is everyone ready? Let's go!" Alex sat upon his vehicle's driver seat and waited patiently for the rest to fill the seats. Alex briefly started the car and started the long two hour drive to downtown. (Don't forget, Capital City is the biggest city in the world!)

Upon arrival, Alex checked everyone in and they made their way up to the observation deck on the 135th and final floor.

Max and Emily both quickly ventured on over to the big, scary glass floor. It was very high up and very nerve-racking.

"I dare you...to jump on the glass floor!" Emily dared Max, who without hesitation, rejected the dare. "No! I'm too scared!"

About 10 minutes into the visit to the building, Alex and Zoe quickly called Max and his friend over to the chairs they sat at.

"Max, I think it's about time we told you something." Zoe began. "Your mother, is going to have a baby." Alex finished off.

This was said loud enough to set off the entire floor with cheers and applause. Both Max and Emily stood there with mixed reactions, Max was more clear with this.

"I'm going to have another friend?! Seriously!?" Max clearly said with excitement. "Wow! Congrats Mrs. Presario!" Emily lit up with a warm glow in her eyes. "I can't believe it!" Max continued. Both of his parents pulled him into a hug.

When the four arrived home, Emily walked to her parent's Jeep and said thanks and goodbye for the trip. Max and his parents walked back into their estate and continued to make plans for when the baby comes.

During this time, Max stayed at his friends houses or went out. He rarely stayed at home for more than a week.

A long and tedious nine months finally passed. The baby that was born turned out to be a little girl whom was named "Sara". Boy, did she get attention!

About a year later, Zoe and Alex taught their little daughter how to walk, and talk. She excelled at this, revealing her deep, and rich personality. She liked to watch TV, and had fun making Max's computer beep. She even found fun in the computer's CD drive, that is, until she broke it and chewed on it. This didn't exactly please Max, as he just sat there on his bed, watching the whole event.

'Great. Now I need to replace the CD drive. This is getting out of hand! And there's nothing I can do about it! I totally take it back, I was fine being the only child.' Max thought to himself. He slowly got up and walked out of the room.

"Hey Max, can you keep an eye on Sara while me and your mother soak in the hot tub?" Alex asked Max. "Yeah, yeah sure thing." Max said without even hearing a single thing his father said. Max walked back to watch TV on the third floor while Alex headed to the basement where the hot tub sat.

Meanwhile Sara had different plans.

Both Zoe and Alex sat with their backs to the staircase, completely oblivious to the fact that Sara managed to march down the stairs. She ran over to the hot tub to show her parents the CD drive that she held in her hand.

She reached the hot tub but didn't stop in time. She tripped over the edge of the tub and went flying into the warm water that swallowed her up in seconds. "SARA!!!" Zoe reached to pull Sara up to prevent her from drowning. Sara came up crying and sputtering. Alex jumped out of the tub and ran to find Max. "MAX! GET OVER HERE NOW!" He was angry.

Max heard Alex coming. Max jumped up and jumped over the couch and darted out onto the third floor balcony outside. He saw his father running and calling his name. Max panicked and jumped over the railing on the balcony and landed with a loud thud at the bottom causing him to scream out in pain.

Alex's emotions of anger changed to worry and fear as he turned around to run for the front door, tripping over the dining chairs on the way, making him fall flat on his face. Zoe came up stairs just in time to stop Alex. She was holding Sara who still cried. "What's going on? Why is everyone screaming?" Zoe asked, shocked. "Don't have time to explain! We need to help Max right now!" Alex quickly darted off. Zoe quickly put Sara in her crib and followed.

Zoe found Alex outside, on his knees. Zoe rushed there quickly to see what was wrong. Alex looked up, and Zoe saw the tears streaming down from Alex's royal blue eyes. "Oh Alex? What's wrong?!" Zoe said scared that Alex did something. "He's gone!" Alex pointed out the fact that Max wasn't laying where he was when he fell. "What happened to him?!" Zoe began to cry as well. "He'll never survive out in the city like that. He'll die before we know it! We need to find him!" Alex wimpered on. "What happened! Please tell me! You're scaring me!"

"Okay, I think he over reacted when I went up the stairs to tell him that Sara could have drowned. I saw him run out onto the balcony on the third floor. He sat there watching me through the window. I knew he was scared. I could see him breathing he was that scared. I should have slowed down. Instead, I quickly entered the balcony. Again, he over reacted. He lept over the railing." Alex cried harder. "I saw him land at the bottom, and was so shocked I couldn't move. I saw him slowly get up and limp away clutching his stomach. That's when I gained the power to try and save him, but he got away too quickly. It's all my fault. We need to go find him right now!" At this point, Zoe was screaming, her anger turned to worry.

Max tried to run, but he couldn't. He twisted his ankle pretty badly. Max could feel his ribcage where he noticed that he broke several ribs. He needed health care desperately.

Max made it out of his home neighborhood and continued to push on. But the excrutiating pain was getting to him. He saw a man walking on the sidewalk further up. Luckily, he was facing Max. Max made noises to indicate that he was injured. He regretted doing that as he now began to cough up blood from his mouth. Max began to see the world around him spinning and going all over the place. The man up ahead saw Max fall to the ground and quickly rushed to his aid. The last thing Max saw before slipping into unconciousness was the man holding him up and asking if he was alright.

Max awoke in the hospital, a young girl about his age looking at him with a worried look.

"Daddy! Daddy! He's awake!" She shouted. A nurse and the man that rescued Max from his injury came quickly into the room. The nurse paged some other doctors down, who took his temperature and ran some other tests on Max.

"You're going to be fine. Don't worry, you're in good hands." One of the nurses reasured. Oh she was so nice. "We're glad you're going to make it. You just woke from a three day long coma. If Harley here didn't find you, you would have died." She said again. This shocked Max. He remembered being chased by his father and then jumping from the balcony. Max remembered limping alone down the empty residential street, then finally falling down. He remembered no more. But he was still scared of his parents and didn't want to go back. He had to make up some lies.

Max slowly sat up and saw his face in the mirror ahead of him. His eyes were no longer royal blue like his fathers eyes. They were dark red as they too had been injured, even though Max could still see clearly.

"Slowly, slowly." The man coaxed Max to slow his raise more. "My name is Harley. This is my daughter, Lauren. What's your name?" The man, presumably Harley asked. "M-mmyyyyyy name i-is Max." He stuttered.

Max put his head back to the soft, fluffy pillow and began to daydream. He moved his hand to his pocket, where he felt a container in his pocket. He pulled it out and looked at it. They were brown contact lenses. He found another small box in his pocket. It was light brown hair dye. Max thought that when he had the chance he could dye his short, glossy jet-black hair and wear the contacts all the time so he could disguise himself to prevent being found.

Max recovered well enough to leave the hospital. Harley took Max back to his house.

When they arrived there, Max thought it would be a good idea to disguise himself now. "My hair dye is gone now, I need to replace it. May I go do that now?" Max asked. "Sure, you can." Harley granted permission.

Max ran into the bathroom, and put on his brown contact lenses. Hopefully no one would notice, as his eyes were starting to look like their original blue color. He then followed the instructions for the dye, and waited. He returned outside in about 15 minutes, his look totally changed. This dye was a convenience type, so it was quick.

"So Max, this is my wife Gina, and my teen aged step-daughter Lea." Harley introduced the rest of his family to Max, who shyly said hi back.

"So, Max. We're going to have to find your parents." Harley shocked Max when he said this. "Why? No, you can't. I'm an orphan. I don't have any parents." Max lied. "What happened to them? I'm so sorry, I didn't know!"

"It's okay. They died when I was little. My house burnt down in the middle of the night when I was at a friends house for a sleepover."

"What will we do?"

"Adopt me! I have no where to go! I've been on the streets for as long as I remember!" Gina and Harley both took pity. Gina actually began to cry. She thought Max's story was very touching.

The adoption process completed. Max was now a part of a new family, only because he made them believe that he was a homeless orphan. Max lived every day that he would be discovered, but luck stayed by his side. He wasn't found out. His last name was changed from Presario to Jefferson, the last name of his new family.

The Jeffersons all headed out to the Capital 135. They told Max that it was a family tradition to go every month. Max sat in the back of their SUV, hoping that he doesn't meet up with the past.

When they arrived at the building, Max stayed in the back and talked to Lauren and Lea while Gina and Harley walked up ahead. They decided to take the challenge and use the stairs. They begin their long ascent.

"So, have you been to the Capital 135 before?" Lea asked. "No, I haven't." He replied. "Oh it's so cool! There is 135 floors in the building and they even have a glass floor there that sticks out about a meter and a half from the building. The top floor also rotates too!" Lea and Lauren both explained in unison.

When the three finally reached the 74th floor, Max looked down the center of the stair case and saw what he thought was his old parents on the 70th floor. Max then took action and dashed up the stairs, going one floor per five seconds. "Hey! Wait up! Haha!" Lauren chased after him, followed by Lea.

In a matter of minutes, the three siblings made it to the 100th floor and they were very tired. "You know, why don't we just take the elevator? We still have 35 floors to go." Lea suggested. That's what they did.

"Hehe, where were you guys?" Gina came running over to the three who exited the elevator at the 135th floor. "We tried to take the stairs but we got too tired when we got to the 100th floor." Lauren complained that they should not put stairs in a building this tall.

Max, Lea and Lauren all took off to the glass floor. "This is so high up!" Max said in awe. "Yeah, it totally is!" Lea responded.

They stood there for about four minutes when Max noticed a family of three standing beside him. Max examined them for a little bit. If only one of them would turn their face towards him.

Then the little girl that the man held looked at Max and said: "Hi there boy!" That's when Max recognized her as being Sara. Max froze and just waved back. Max realized who these people were. It was Alex and Gina and Sara. Alex looked at Max, smiled and continued to gaze out to the city's massive skyline. Max promptly walked up to his new father and told him that he was going to sit in the car.

Max sat there in the vehicle, face buried in the seat, crying. He was glad they didn't recognize him, but still sad, angry, and other unameable emotions. Max stopped crying just in time for Harley to come to the car with the rest of the family. Max then looked at the car's clock and saw that he was crying for fourty minutes.

"Why did you come down here?" Gina asked. "I was too scared of the heights." Max made up another lie there on the spot. "You just need to conquer your fears!" Lauren suggested.

A couple years later, Max was sitting at the kitchen table reading one of his favorite books. He was home all alone. Harley and Gina were at work, and Lea took Lauren shopping. As Max read, a large, ferocious spider landed on his book. Max let out the loudest wail the world has ever heard. He screamed so loud even the dishes shook. Little did Max know, was that Alex was passing by the house on foot. Alex heard the scream, and walked up to the door, knocked, and yelled into the house: "Is everything alright?"

Max saw Alex at the door. Max jumped up up, knocking the table over along with the chairs. It caused a loud attention causing ruckus. Alex saw Max take off for the back door. (Alex didn't know it was his son) Alex ran to the fence gate and chased after Max. Max, in a panic, jumped the fence in an attempt to escape Alex. Alex was going too fast to perfect the jump, so instead, he ran through the fence causing a massive hole in it to be created.

Max ran as fast as he could, but couldn't outrun Alex. Alex was too fast. "Hey you! Get back here!" Alex yelled. When Alex caught Max, about two hundred meters away from the house, Alex grabbed Max and held him tight so he couldn't escape. Luckily, Lea and Lauren returned home in time. Lea saw the mess, the hole in the fence, and past that, Alex tackling Max. She ran after them. "HEY YOU! LET HIM GO BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!" Lauren yelled. Alex immediately let go of Max, who in return kicked him in the face, and ran off. Alex, surprisingly didn't feel the need to attack. He just let it go.

"Leave now before I call the cops. Move it!" Lea said angrily. "Sorry...I thought he broke into your house." Alex trudged away covering his bleeding nose.

Lea came back to the house, who began to help Max and Lauren clean up the mess.

"We need to leave this place. My life is in danger here. I don't feel safe here any more. If we don't move, I will have to leave on my own." Max told Harley and Gina when they got home. Gina and Harley, wanting their children to be safe, decided that they would have to move if they wanted to protect Max from harm's way.

The Jeffersons all moved into a nice penthouse suite on the 49th and 50th floors of a downtown apartment building. There was a nice pool on the out door balcony along with a hot tub. The penthouse was two storeys high and contained luxurious furnishings and designs along with an aesthetic atrium. The entire set up was perfect. It surely was a step up from their previous house. The Jeffersons did not tell anyone about them moving.

Max, Lea and Lauren enjoyed a bright, sunny +43 degree Celcius day in the cool swimming pool. Max threw a rock to the bottom of the pool so he could go down and retrieve it. Little did he realize was that both his brown contacts had been lost in the pool and his hair dye was very quickly draining in the pool. After a few more dives under water, Max's hair was back to it's original jet-black state. His eyes were also back to their royal blue color too.

"Max! What happened to your hair?! It's all black!" Lauren cried out. "Yeah! And your eyes...They're blue! Something's wrong!" Lea pointed out. Max felt his hair, gasped, and ran into the bathroom. His hair, indeed was black, and his eyes were back to their gorgeous blue state. He desperately searched his swimming short's pockets for his contact lenses, but to no avail. Max knew he'd have to get new ones, as he must have lost them in the pool, and he'd risk being noticed.

About an hour later, Max sat down with Lea and Lauren privately and told them his story.

"Okay. I have a confession to make. I hid from my parents in your family. My dad scared me away a long time ago. That's when Harley found me. Then, the last time we went at the Capital 135 tower, I saw them there, and I over heard them talking about how they were still looking for me and how they were so worried. It's been two years since I "dissapeared". I take a lot after my real father, that's why my hair is black and my eyes are royal blue. I know they still care about me, but I love you guys. I don't know what to do!" Max poured his heart out. "Oh my God! What are we going to do?!" Lauren began to cry, causing Max and Lea to tear up as well.

Little did they know, was that Gina and Harley both were watching the entire thing. Gina began to cry, and she quickly left. Max noticed and quickly made eye contact with Harley, who too was tearing up. Harley left. Lea and Lauren both left for their rooms. Max started to cry as well.

A little time later, Max left his room and found Harley sitting on the couch.

Max sat down beside Harley, who then pulled Max into a hug. Max pressed his face against Harley's chest and began to cry his eyes out. "Is that story you said true?" Harley wispered. "Yes. It is. I want to go home." Max cried. "Okay. I just don't want to lose you. I'll miss you!"

Harley was about ready to take Max back to his original home. Max said a quick goodbye to Gina, Lea, and Lauren. Max and Harley walked down to the car and got in.

It took them about one hour and fourty minutes to drive from the penthouse to Max's mansion. The drive was a silent one, not a single word was spoken. Neither of them made eye contact, but both cried silently to themselves.

They arrived at the mansion. Harley turned off the vehicle's engine. Max hesitated to get out, but when he did, Harley got out too. When they reached the door step, Max quickly wrapped his arms around Harley's torso, and Harley did the same. "I'm gonna miss you little buddy!" Harley cried. Max didn't say a word. Max slowly pulled out of the hug and turned to knock on the door. Harley walked back to his vehicle and got in, but didn't leave.

Max rung the doorbell, and waited, looking at the ground.

The door slowly opened, revealing the man who stood behind. Max looked up into the man's royal blue eyes. "Is this the Presario residence?" Max asked.

The man reached out to hug Max. Max instead leapt into his arms and buried his face into the man's shoulder.

"Max! I'm so glad you're back! I missed you so much! Your mother too!" The man said, beginning to cry with joy. A woman came to the door, and saw Max. She ran over and included herself in the hug as well.

Harley watched happily, wiping his eyes, glad that Max was back home. He promptly drove off back to his house.

"Alex, how did you find him?" The woman asked wiping her eyes. "I didn't Zoe, he found us. He came to the door step! I was so worried that he hated us!" Alex said. Max just cried harder, happy to be back with his real parents, but already missing his adoptive parents.

I will soon come out with an alternate ending to this story.
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.