Join our server on Discord

Got Some Lovin' In The City
An image I created by taking a cool city picture (not mine) and taking a picture of my favorite Sims 3 couple (mine) and placing in the new background. I think it looks cool.

If you say this isn't art, it is. It's called Digital Art. But I don't think there is anyone here that is that mean lool.

[Image: got_some_lovin___in_the_city_by_lolzpers...42qmx5.jpg]
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
lol nice one Xeno ^.^
Creative Minds
Thanks Digimon Crazy!
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Conan: looks good!

Lol I don't know if you saw that show.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0pbT9lVFag
Ha. And yes, it does.
Yep. That's it. :D
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
You can almost point out when he'll do it on the show.
Remember when he brought in the gong for the Swartzenegger bit? :D lol

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Good job Xenonmon!
Veemon's Followers