Join our server on Discord

Ello to the peoples!
Hello everybody, one of my friends pointed me towards this site, and so here I am. I always loved digimon (duh) and I havent been part of any forum for a long time, so Im hoping for a good experience. Heard you have a good/sexy set of online rpgs and Im eager to jump in. Any special rules or anything? Any nice people I showed know?
Welcome to the DaD! ^_^ you are correct, there are many of those on this site (I'll let the mods explain; they'll prob be here shortly lol) for now, pls accept this complimentary guilmon plushie. :)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Thankee! :D
lol wellcome dude plz enjoy your stay at this awesome forum ^.^
Creative Minds
Well, since the welcoming comity i's later than usu, I might as well pass off some of the more active rp's I know of (feel free to add in any others i miss, those who also wish to help):

Red meadow: http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...?tid=10152

...Actually, come to think of it, that's the only one I'm pretty sure you might still be able to join... Though Im not entirely up to date in the yuri section, and definitely not in the yoai one (cause that's not how I roll), so there might be others. I'm sure these fine people will help point you in the right direction ^_^
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Thanks again! I will be sure to check it out.
Hello there, come join in the fun Please accept this gift ....a patomon plushie!
Veemon's Followers