Join our server on Discord

~
~~~~~~~
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
-------- is that you XD lol this is a real suprise to see you here i never knew you came to this site.
Creative Minds
Very nice, tho I must admit the demidevimom :3P face i's kinda meet, and the feet dont always seem to match, but overall theyre quite outstanding.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
~~~~~~~
(08-02-2011 02:02 PM)--------- Wrote:
(08-02-2011 01:23 PM)Digimon Crazy Wrote: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
-------- is that you XD lol this is a real suprise to see you here i never knew you came to this site.
Shhhhh, you'll scare away anyone who knows me otherwise XD haha, yea, I'm -------- on a few other digi-forums too :p

(08-02-2011 01:24 PM)johnalt Wrote: Very nice, tho I must admit the demidevimom :3P face i's kinda meet, and the feet dont always seem to match, but overall theyre quite outstanding.
For my recent sketches of Demidevimon I mostly based it off of some digimon card art [as references], and they each have their own style [but I like the style similar to the original v-pet art, with the big claws, best :3]

well its great to see you here and keep up the good work on the art (ps. bet you cant guess who I am from the other site XP)
Creative Minds
I meant match each other (right now he kinda looks like he has Frankenstein-style feet -- you know, different parts stitched together?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
~~~~~~~
No, you misunderstand me even worse: I mean the two sets of claws seem to be too different from each other to be on the same dude; It looks like you took one claw from one dude and put it with another claw from a different dude. (I have got to stop using metaphors on this site XP)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Hi ---------, or should I call you ...the one and only....--------!!! lol
Good job on the sketches! More!....More!
Veemon's Followers
~~~~~~~