Join our server on Discord

Home for a rest.
Hey all! I'm back from the north! I'd like to commemorate this event by saying this:

You'll have to excuse me, im not at my best
I've been gone for a month, I've been sober since I left
These so called vacations may keep me from death
I'm so sick from the drink, but I need home for a rest!

Man, cottage was awesome, but theres no place quite like home.
Missed you guys, happy to be back, worst parts: figuring out wtf happened while I was gone and responding to g-mails accordingly >.< lol
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
XD WB there bro
Creative Minds
600+ new messages, 400+ obviously spam, 150+ debatable spam, 20+ need to know info, and the rest just out right delete out of not caring. >.< g-mail, thy price i's sanity.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Welcome back aboard the boards, Johnie! *seismic-glomps*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ah, terra firma, come back! Lol hey frisk. How's things been since I left? I hear there was a crash or something and we lost a whole weeks worth of posts? What's that all about?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Hi John. Welcome back. As for the crash, it seems there was a concealed hack attempt, but it's been solved already. The damage was done, but we mostly recovered, no need to concern ourselves further.

If anything, let's make up by posting a lot more. :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lol agreed man. Though from what I keep hearing it seems like a good chunk of everybody was having Internet troubles that week... How odd... But anyways, I've managed to reduce the combined total of my spam and inbox folders from 750+ to a much more manageable and normal for me 14. It took me till 2:00AM EDST, but I got it done! ^_^ now, on to the stories/webcomics that don't email notify me!

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz