Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 46
Title: Dead or Alive, The Decisive Battle of Hell's General.

The creepy little bastard comes out again to play with Xros Heart United Army. This time, in a game of war~!
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
This episode was badass!
finally team strategizing, Gattai Lilitmon was as hot as ever coupled with Mervamon made for a nice duel of the tities (wish they had sex instead mmmm that would be the greatest thing ever XD) Poor Kiriha if only he hadn't killed Deckerdramon then maybe he would have had a sporting chance against Whispered Apollomon.

From the looks of the preview Tuwarmon is gonna square off with X7 and Lilithmon is literally hot.
Gattai Lilitmon was as hot as ever coupled with Mervamon made for a nice duel of the tities..

OH YEAAAAAAH~! Twisted
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Damn straight XD I woul've blown in my pants if Bastemon took part XD
And that's why we try to draw or write that.

Hmmm... Mervamon. Bastemon. DigiXros!

heh How about that idea.

And I missed this posting because I saw a different awesome show the same night.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=878]

Says no hotlinking :P

Try this for those who can't see it:
If you head to Gelbooru it says the same thing on the pic so go to Digimon, its the first one with Lilithmon, and hit "view original picture" if it still comes up as a hotlinking error refresh the page
(08-01-2011 01:41 AM)Darkoak8 Wrote: Says no hotlinking :P

Try this for those who can't see it:
If you head to Gelbooru it says the same thing on the pic so go to Digimon, its the first one with Lilithmon, and hit "view original picture" if it still comes up as a hotlinking error refresh the page

But, but... I can see it here. o_O

Hmm won't let me see it on any of my computers unless I do what I said which is view it by source on Gelbooru. Strange, either or its hot as hell and I want to play with those tities XD
(08-01-2011 11:18 AM)Darkoak8 Wrote: Hmm won't let me see it on any of my computers unless I do what I said which is view it by source on Gelbooru. Strange, either or its hot as hell and I want to play with those tities XD

Ah.

Yeah, happened to me later on. Though now fixed. :p Gehehehehehe.