Join our server on Discord

The Viper. (Transformation, Breast Expansion, Growth, Macro, Masturbation, Female)
Oh yeah, people have been asking me about the final development, as in what Devi would do to Craw in the end for being such a bad boy.

I'm wondering myself. Maybe spank him and send him home to think about what he did?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Eat him and grow bigger. EAT HIM AND GROW BIGGER!! <3

*Coughs and puts on a top hat and monocle* I mean, might I suggest that the cretin be taken into Devi's mouth and swallowed for sustenance, allowing her to enlarge her body further?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Good point, you know me well, lol. But if I ever write more growth about her, the trigger won't be over-eating like a certain blue dragon, but instead~ pleasure! You saw how much she grew from one orgasm. <:3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hmm, m'yes, it'll bring her lots and lots of pleasure! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
That was a great story about karma and sexuality. It does have its fair share of errors but that is the life of online stories. What hooked me is how you introduced her transformation. Though the guardian thing is as old as fiction itself, it is like that because of its ability to transend religion because it is powerful but at the same time not a diety.
That's correct! Classics never die, and in order to keep them alive we should use the high-class defibrilator known as Intensity! Inject sommodat in any story and even classics resurge and something other than just clichés ;) Thanks for your comment, glad you enjoyed it!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad