Join our server on Discord

Thundercats Revival
Nono, you misunderstand, the second part of my previous statement was not a reference to the first, but a reference to what he normally said when he changed, ie " Forces of evil, transform this decaying form to Mumm-Ra, the Ever, Living!" *insert Mumm-Ra laugh* ya know, that one?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(08-04-2011 01:10 AM)johnalt Wrote: Nono, you misunderstand, the second part of my previous statement was not a reference to the first, but a reference to what he normally said when he changed, ie " Forces of evil, transform this decaying form to Mumm-Ra, the Ever, Living!" *insert Mumm-Ra laugh* ya know, that one?

Ah, that trademark quote of his. I see...

He did said that in the remake's premier. Though was cut off on the "Ever living" part when the sun rose.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Cool. Actually, the more I think about it, the sunlight weakness makes tons more sense than the reflection one. "the evar- GAAAAAH! It Burns!" lol
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
ssslithe was always my favorite
Veemon's Followers
Lol vulture-man was hilarious KAAW!

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(08-04-2011 10:16 AM)Digivolved Wrote: ssslithe was always my favorite

Yeah, alongside Mumm-Ra, he retained his classic look from original.

Seems to me Slithe, Vultureman, Jackalman and Monkian in the remake are probably not considered as Mutants like they were back in the original, but, rather other animal tribes alongside the Cats's Thunderian society.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
They never really explained the deal with the mutants: they were just sorta hatin' on the cats for some reason, or at least that's how it was portrayed.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(08-04-2011 10:54 AM)johnalt Wrote: They never really explained the deal with the mutants: they were just sorta hatin' on the cats for some reason, or at least that's how it was portrayed.

In the original series? Yeah.

That's something that always confused me, the way they were always called 'mutants' were they mutated thunderians? Are all thunderians naturally feline but if one of those felines falls in toxic waste or something they turn into slithe/vultureman/etc?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Like, I think they said they were from a different planet, that also died about the same time thundera did (co-incidentally) or something like that, and they happened to wind up in the same place, or something... I kinda missed that episode.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz