Join our server on Discord

Thundercats Revival
Haven't shown it yet if he does. I'm wondering if they'll show the other 'new' thundercats, pumyra and bengali, or if lynx-o was just like an easter egg to the fans of the original.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
There was already like a pumra character, but that was like mumra in disguise, wasn't it?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
No that was panthro, he was one of the original thundercats.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(07-31-2011 04:11 PM)SnK Wrote: Wow, Mumm-Ra now has sunlight as a weakness.
Yeah, it might make more sense this way.

(07-31-2011 09:48 PM)johnalt Wrote: Does he also still have a mirror weakness, or i's it just sunlight now?
Again, might make more sense for just sun maybe. But at least the mummy form gets to get out of that tomb.

(08-01-2011 08:21 AM)johnalt Wrote: There was already like a pumra character, but that was like mumra in disguise, wasn't it?
Both right. http://thundercats.wikia.com/wiki/Pumyra
And,
http://thundercats.wikia.com/wiki/Mumm-Ra
"Pumm-Ra, a "Puma Thunderian" of a more bestial appearance than Pumyra. He used this disguise to stage Cheetara's "rescue" and trick his way into Cats' Lair (in the episode Pumm-Ra)."

Of course I have this as a wiki, I actually found it a week before.
Which lead to me remembering my idea for my own Thundercat and working on it. Part of it is that he's a historian.
Unknown to the rescue! ^_^ thx man, 'preciate it.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
well I am lost in the show but mabye i will ctach up later I am still a bit sad I missed the premiere btw was there more than one episode show or what it like an hour premiere
Creative Minds
Hour premier so you aren't as far behind as you think. Sure there'll be reruns of it. I can't wait for it cause I wanna see Tigra in action, looks like he's going alot more commando in this series what with the grenades and handgun he's seen with in pics. Also wanna see Panthro, the real one not Mumm-ra in disguise. And of course want more cheetarah ^_^
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo told me about this, I enjoyed it. Pretty cool that they got the original Lion-O to say the ol' catchphrase one last time before handing it off the new one. The bad guys seems more threatening this time too, even with Mummra's new weakness to sunlight. I like the new style and I'm pretty interested in the next episode this Friday. :3

Also, I love how cat clerics are also ninjas apparently. XD
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Let's face it: if you're a cat, as long as you're not snarf, you're pretty much automatically a minimum of half-ninja already.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(08-01-2011 04:11 PM)johnalt Wrote: Unknown to the rescue! ^_^ thx man, 'preciate it.
No problem I have many wikis bookmarked.

(08-02-2011 12:58 PM)Crimson Fox Wrote: Also, I love how cat clerics are also ninjas apparently. XD
Yeah. Clerics. That means you're magic. And you have to use magic fast enough.