Join our server on Discord

Megaman Legends/Dash 3: The Dream Is Dead.
I will admit I'm not much of Legends/Dash 3 fan. But, as a Megaman fan hearing of this sad development, I can only feel sorry and share my sympathies to the heart broken fans who have dreamt of this much awaited installment with high hopes, only to be shot down in a disappointing turn of event as Capcom brasses stating that the reason for cancelling it was the game "never met the required criterias."

Personally, this development now made me fear the future of Megaman under the current Capcom management.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
aww well i would love to see another megaman title but shit happens so oh well guess we have to live with it. but i have #1 of that for the ps1
Creative Minds
As are some people at the Capcom booth this Comic-Con. And Capcom's business. Dead that is. This is not a good idea and it will bring nothing but trouble.
(07-20-2011 01:39 PM)UnknownH Wrote: As are some people at the Capcom booth this Comic-Con. And Capcom's business. Dead that is. This is not a good idea and it will bring nothing but trouble.

Very likely. MML3 Dev. Room is full of disgusted, angry and irate comments directed to the company itself.

Unless Capcom's intent on corporate suicide.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
The dream died for me the moment it was announced for the 3DS.

I'm not affected, I already suffered enough. If anything, I'm egotistically feeling happy about this.

At the same time, I wince at the thought of a probable unexpected and premature disappeareance by MegaMan in the future. I don't wanna consider that, especially when they could continue with ZX and Star Force. Sigh. Is it that hard to continue franchises that people drool over and crave like zombies that want brains?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, fans can rage, curse or even shout out that Capcom deserves to rot six feet under for their move to axe Legends 3.

Nothing probably will change. Capcom will bend and reconsider their move only in the dreams of irate MML series fans. Cruel and ugly as it maybe, that is how the real world goes. Big companies like Capcom will only focus on things that they see as profitable, regardless what the consumers feel. Tears may fall and flood while screams of anger will fill the air, but that doesn't restrain them from finding more sources of greens, be those sources is what fans want or not, it will not matter to them.
And this is why I've always back Nintendo.

(07-20-2011 05:17 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: The dream died for me the moment it was announced for the 3DS.
I disagree with that. You know how easy you can find emulators? It varies.
Heck, according to Capcom Euro Tweet, fandom also has their share of blame/fault for not wanting to be involved too much in this game.

I am not sure if this is a indeed fact or its Capcom's way to retaliate against the massive heckling they've got since axing MML3.
Quote:I disagree with that. You know how easy you can find emulators? It varies.

Yeah, I'm afraid I misworded things due to my inherent hate for the 3DS. I'd always been hoping Legends 3 would be on PS2, even to this date when PS2 games are no more. So I guess it must've died around the time PS3 came to be alive, knowing I'd never be able to play it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Why do you hate the 3DS? I'll need an honest and working reason, not something bias.

(07-21-2011 02:54 PM)SnK Wrote: Heck, according to Capcom Euro Tweet, fandom also has their share of blame/fault for not wanting to be involved too much in this game.

I am not sure if this is a indeed fact or its Capcom's way to retaliate against the massive heckling they've got since axing MML3.
Are you sure it's not a troll account?