Join our server on Discord

Megaman Legends/Dash 3: The Dream Is Dead.
Oh, I'm afraid I can only be biased, since there's no way I can get my hands on a 3DS to try it out myself, Unknown. Too much money for it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(07-22-2011 01:03 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Why do you hate the 3DS? I'll need an honest and working reason, not something bias.

(07-21-2011 02:54 PM)SnK Wrote: Heck, according to Capcom Euro Tweet, fandom also has their share of blame/fault for not wanting to be involved too much in this game.

I am not sure if this is a indeed fact or its Capcom's way to retaliate against the massive heckling they've got since axing MML3.
Are you sure it's not a troll account?

Nope, I don't think so. Megaman Network had those Tweet replies featured in their current line news article.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(07-22-2011 01:40 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Oh, I'm afraid I can only be biased, since there's no way I can get my hands on a 3DS to try it out myself, Unknown. Too much money for it.
Of course but, that may be a country issue not a issue with the system.
So, that's not really a good answer. Sorry, I just have to be hard about reasons to hate things. I have good reasons why I hate things.
Well..There might be still a ray of hope for Legends fans.

Recently, Cyber Connect's CEO expressed his interest to develop MML3.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Why not. They don't want to do it.
Sonic Handheld games are made by Not!Sega and they're some of the best since 16 bits. So let's go.
buy good to you mean a sad site to see how far sonic has fallen in the world of gaming then yes but if you only mean how flashy they are then y that's true too but sonic is not maybe the best example since they kind of raped the shit out of him but i do still hope they change their mind about the game
Creative Minds
Not to be mean but please, English.

And everyone knows the problems Sonic had. But compared to Heroes to Colors, the handheld games are better. Colors is a good as them.