Join our server on Discord

Rainy Day Fun (Pata/Gato)
This is a request for Lord Patamon (DigiArtistsDomain.org forums).

Non-heard, unofficial warning: If you are bothered by adult themed material or do not wish to read about two fictional characters having an intercourse together, then I suggest you go away and never touch this story. If you are below 18 years of age, then scram, I don’t need parents telling me to stop writing this, if you aren’t allowed to read, then don’t.

Disclaimer: I do not own Toei or Digimon. Every character appearing in the following document belongs to them or Bandai or whatever. This is just fan-fiction, so don’t hope for me to make money out of this, and much less you getting money out of law suiting me. If you’re not bothered by anything mentioned up to this point, continue reading!

-------------------------------------------

Rainy Day Fun, by DragonMasterX.

It was a very rainy day. Everyone was occupied trying to keep busy in Odaiba, whether it was by playing tabletop games with the family or actual video games by themselves.

In the Takaishi residence, the living room to be more precise, one solitary Patamon leaned over by the window and boringly watched as the water ran down the pristine glass and joined the draining puddles down at the floor below. He let out a small sigh, convinced that this day wasn’t going to be eventful and much less fun.

What bothered him the most though was the fact that earlier he had made plans for today. After a brief call to the Kamiya’s only the night before, he had set up a date of sorts to play with one of his best friends, Kari’s Gatomon. Right now though, those plans seemed all but lost to the little bat-winged hamster.

As he looked up to watch the unwavering dark clouds still gracing the earth with their heavenly gifts, Patamon asked himself if he was just unlucky. He felt depressed not only because of the rain’s inconvenience, but also due to how neglected he suddenly felt. Normally, he wouldn’t have to worry since they spent most of the time together, but now TK was spending a lot of time with his older brother Matt; and that was normal since they were brothers, Patamon was glad for them, but he felt left out.

The siblings would regularly disappear at random intervals during almost every day it seemed now. What they did or talked about remained unknown to poor Patamon, who was being kept away from such brotherly bonding times. Most of the time, Patamon had not a single qualm over those, but today in particular, he felt especially intrigued to know what they were doing. He was bored, had nothing to do, and his only company was in a separate room. Patamon was compelled to go check what was going on and if he could hopefully be a part of it so he wouldn’t die of boredom.

With his resolve hardened by the current situation, Patamon jumped off the side desk he’d been using as a step and made his way over to T.K.’s room. When close enough to see, Patamon noticed the door was slightly open, probably at the fault of either Matt or TK who could’ve not closed it behind them correctly. At that time, something clicked in Patamon’s head.

What were they doing? He didn’t know. But did he really want to? He’d been asked to stay out on the multiple occasions he’d tried to accompany TK but it appeared to be “unsuitable for a digimon” to hear about what they were talking about. Maybe he’d make matters worse if he outright walked in on them, so maybe it was best not to tempt bad luck… But it was really eating at him. What was so important that his own partner would alienate him from? He wanted to know. No, he now HAD to know.

Patamon decided that a little peek and some eavesdropping wouldn’t hurt, especially if they didn’t catch him while at it. Using the best stealth techniques he knew, the little digimon snuck by the crack on the door and slowly inched closer, keeping his ears matted against his back so he would reduce his size and proceeded to take a gander inside the room. The contents surprised the unsuspecting Patamon.

Matt and TK were sitting opposite of each other. The elder brother was sitting on a bean bag chair while the younger sat at his bed, apparently nodding to Matt who was talking. Patamon’s left ear lifted and twitched a bit as he tried to make out what they were saying.

“…so that’s good. Second base’s the soonest you’ll get a taste of action with a girl. It’s the hardest for someone without much experience like you, TK.”

“You said that before,” TK blushed, “About first base?”

Matt chuckled. “Talking to a girl in self-interest and making out are very different things. I’d say you’re better at playing now, but you shouldn’t get cocky yet.”

“So… about her… What should I do now to get even closer?”

“Now that’s a better attitude! You’re showing me some energy there, little brother.”

TK groaned a bit, “Hey, I’m not a little kid anymore, okay? I’m thirteen, you know. That’s ‘teen’, like you.”

“Yeah, but I’m still your older brother, Sherlock,” Matt grinned. They both laughed at each other.

Patamon frowned. “What’s this about bases? Are they talking about that weird human sport with the ball…?” he thought to himself, making sure his presence was still hidden to TK and Matt, before listening on. The conversation however didn’t get much more interesting in Patamon’s opinion. They were talking about girls, and it was hard to tell on what terms they were speaking with the metaphors they used. Patamon more than once felt himself at a loss, but his ears perked up as he noticed TK on the edge of his seat as Matt undulated his hands in air, as if drawing something.

“…when you’re done getting a feel for them, they’ll usually wait for you to undress them. That’s your cue.”

“That’s what I’ve been practicing with mom’s bra for like you said, yeah.”

“Good then, I can skip how to do the rest. Have you been masturbating?”

TK blushed, Patamon did the same by reflex, but even that word he was unsure of. “Yeah,” the young blonde said, “I uh… I’ve done that a couple of times a day. You think I’m gonna be okay?”

“Sure. I’d advice you to beat off if you’re sure you’re gonna get some, TK. It’ll set you up nicely. Virgins sometimes get really excited during their first time, and if you really wanna impress the lady, heh, you better not disappoint her by coming too fast, eh?”

TK silently nodded. The weird conversation continued. Patamon’s brain was like a big swirl of ideas, trying to understand all that was being spoken and processing the new information in his head at once. He was both impressed and disappointed. He had been expecting to bust the siblings with something shocking, revealing, something dramatic like he used to see in soaps on TV. But instead he ended up shocking and even confusing himself further.

At some point, the little hamster’s notion of time began to disappear, and with that, TK’s and Matt’s brotherly talk seemed to be over in a matter of seconds. Patamon startled and left as fast as he could without making any sound, then slumped on his previous spot as to not arise any suspicions.

“Patamon, Matt and I are heading off to the starbucks. Want us to bring you anything back home?”

Starbucks? But it’s pouring outside! That’s what Patamon wanted to tell himself, but one glance outside told him the weather, while still gloomy, still wasn’t giving them a constant shower. It was still light outside, too. “Oh, uhm… No, not really. Actually, if they’ve some of those cream puffs or glazed donuts…”

TK gave Patamon a weird stare, but then laughed it off, “Sure thing, buddy. Let’s go, brother.”

Matt and TK gave Patamon a farewell and then he was left alone. Over the course of a few days, Patamon had been wondering what all these brother-to-brother talks were about, and now he had a vague idea about it. They’d been talking about girls, about bases and masturbation. Patamon had never been so confused in his life, but now, after having heard so much in detail at once, he was determined to use his free time to inquire more on the subject.

The little digimon hopped off the stand when he knew no one would bother him and quickly made his way into TK’s room. There, he found nothing out of the ordinary, but now he was sure he wanted to double and triple check and leave no stone unturned. He knew he had seen several magazines that Matt had been using to reference TK on some of his lessons, so to speak. He had to get his paws on them and study their contents with hopes of understanding everything!

Minutes went by as Patamon scoured his partner’s room, and in the end he only turned two magazines up. One of them featured a weekend fishing program… he quickly discarded it. The other one presented a centerfold poster on a very promiscuous looking human lady with a bunny tail and ears. Patamon suddenly felt flustered for some reason he could not understand, but he sat down and opened to read it.

The couple pictures he stared on seemed to spark something inside of him, deep down. He was unsure why as he’d always loathed imagining any sort of female showing their privates, but these human girls, showing all their assets in increasingly exotic positions and differing articles of minimal clothing suddenly put hunger in his eyes, an almost insatiable craving that he thought was impossible escaping from. Pages turned, one after another, and Patamon’s eyes scanned every long pair of legs, every curve and every couple of nipples poking from the human girls’ luscious breasts. His mind began to drift in the middle of it, and before he could tell the young digimon was fantasizing with Angewomon, her usual attire replaced by her bare skin, showing off her pert breasts and womanly features in a way Patamon’s brain could imagine.

The picture’s production was making Patamon drool, his mind was making the ultimate digimon erotically dance and shake her hips at him, as if trying to tell him something. Vague comments from Matt and TK came to his mind at that time.

“…and that’s when I stick it to her, right?”

“Yeah, no better way to deal with teases, haha.”

Patamon shook his head. “Stick it to her?” he repeated in his head, trying to figure out what they’d meant by that. Soon enough though, he realized there was a major issue he had to deal with other than his doubt. That funny feeling from before had manifested in such a way that all he had been able to focus on until now was the otherworldly alluring set of images in his head, but now he was able to feel and even touch something he had a hard time believing was his.

“This… this can’t be…!” exclaimed the dumbfounded Patamon. He was staring down at a long, thick tube of meat protruding from his crotch, two small but plump balls stuck underneath its base. Now, Patamon wasn’t at all startled at seeing his own dick and testicles, but he had never seen it so big, long and hard before! “H-how come it came out on its own? I only use it when I go to pee…” he explained to himself, making sure it wasn’t some sort of practical joke his mind was playing on him.

Experimentally reaching down for a small feel to make sure it wasn’t some sort of illusion, Patamon made himself moan as he unwittingly activated one of the many sensitive spots of his own cock, the organ twitching back against his paw. “Nngh… w-wait a minute, I think I remember…” another flashback from the earlier conversation came to Patamon’s mind at that moment.

“…and then just beat it off for a while.”

“Won’t that make me exhausted if I masturbate before… y’know?”

“Anyone would think so, but it’ll actually help you not get excited too soon during simple foreplay.”

It stopped. Patamon looked down at his own dick and paw, then back at the magazine. So he’d have to ‘beat it off for a while’. It somehow made sense to him to continue stroking himself. Patamon elicited another moan as he began to jack himself off to the sight of the playboy magazine’s poster girls, his little paw becoming a blur that seemed to go up and down repeatedly at an incredible pace.

It was then that the door to the room began to creak and open. Patamon immediately stopped and felt a cold shiver run along his spine, which had him sitting up almost instantly. “Oh no, I didn’t close the door!” he cursed in his mind.

“Patamon?” he heard someone say, the almost childish voice of a young female making his eyes twitch. He was completely frozen, and busted!

A large paw rested onto the hamster’s back as it calling for his attention. Whoever was talking to him apparently had not yet been able to tell what he was doing, “Hey, can you hear me? Patamon, it’s me, Gatomon. The window on the living room was not locked and since you wouldn’t come open the… door… I…” the long winded speech came to a gradual stop as the digi-girl behind Patamon walked around to his side only to come face-to-face with the scene.

“I…”

“Ah! You pervert!” Gatomon shouted, skipping back while covering her horrified face with her arm, “What are you doing, wanking off in the middle of TK’s room?!”

That’s when Patamon finally snapped, the scream seemed to have done it. “W-wait! Ahh!” the little digimon blushed, standing straight up, his seven inch dick bouncing with him. He grunted as he felt it twitch and attempted to hide his blatant erection with his paws to no avail, “I can explain, Gatomon!”

“Well, what is it?! You didn’t have me come here just so I’d watch you masturbate, did you?!” she glared, growling as she tried to avert her gaze from Patamon, who gulped nervously.

“I-it’s not like that, I swear! I just… Matt and TK were talking and I was curious so I came here and found a magazine they were reading and I looked at it and felt really good and then I grabbed my penis and…”

“Stop! Stop right there! Ugh… You’re just a dirty pervert! At least you could have the decency to lock the door!”

“But I didn’t know!”

“Then double check!”

“I mean the magazine’s effects… I didn’t know it’d make me feel like this!” Patamon defensively said.

“Well of course it does! You’re a guy, and you’re looking at naked women, why else would you feel like THAT?” she angrily retorted.

“B-but I… I didn’t know this would happen, I’m sorry…”

Gatomon was still eyeing Patamon with disgust, but her frown eventually began to soften as her eyes actually caught Patamon’s honest and, all things considered, innocent expression. “Patamon… Let me ask you a question.”

“Yes?” he sniffed.

“Do you know what you were doing just now?”

“I was beating it off?”

Gatomon winced. “Ugh, I knew it…”

“No, no no wait! That’s what Matt and TK called it… I didn’t know it was wrong, I’m sorry!” he quickly bowed. Gatomon blinked in disbelief.

“Alright, I’ll believe you… But what were you doing with this magazine?”

“I was curious, I’m sorry.”

Gatomon frowned impatiently, folding her arms and shaking her head, “Look, don’t apologize so much, okay? To be honest… I can believe the magazine actually belongs to Matt or TK. You seem to be really confused. I guess you really didn’t know what you were doing, huh?” she asked with a softer voice, approaching the hamster while still giving him a look.

“S- I mean, yes. I was confused at first, but then… it really started feeling good, and I couldn’t stop. It was a feeling I’ve never felt before, Gatomon,” he explained. The revealing confession would’ve warmed Gatomon’s heart successfully on the spot if it hadn’t been for the tube of meat Patamon was still trying to conceal.

She couldn’t help but find it silly at this point, so she giggled and told him: “It’s pleasure, Patamon. You know the word at least, don’t you?”

Patamon nodded, “Yeah, it means something good… like when we fill our tummies after lunch or have a nice rest!” he eagerly replied, eliciting another giggle from the cat; she did enjoy his naiveté, it was one of his most lovable perks. “But I wasn’t really eating anything… It felt weird at first to be honest.”

“Uh huh. But you liked it, that much is clear, right?”

Patamon couldn’t help but blush like a child whose mischief had just been exposed as clear as a day. He tried averting his gaze from Gatomon’s, “Y-yeah… But why is it wrong?”

“Oh?”

“When you found me, you called me a pervert… That sounded like something bad.”

“Mhm, you’re right, I did call you that. But I’m taking it back, you’re no pervert, Pata… You were just experimenting,” she smiled almost too comforting.

Patamon shrugged a little, feeling confused at Gatomon’s 180 in the way she was speaking to him. “Um… Gatomon? You sound like you know a lot… Would you mind, uh… teaching me about this stuff? I want to know more.”

Gatomon’s eyes widened slightly, then she fixed them on Patamon as she considered things. Sure, she was fascinated by naïve virgin boys such as Patamon, but now he was asking her to teach him? She suddenly felt different inside, for the first time in years.
It all reminded her of her first time for some reason, which she found ironic since nobody taught her about sex before, it was more like she had been forced into it. Dark memories lingered above her soul, stuff one could say were her inner demons, but she had decided long ago that she would put it all to rest in the past.

Gatomon’s lips curled into a coy smirk and she went on all fours, circling Patamon as if he was an object of interest for an actual cat. “G-Gatomon…?” he stuttered. She smiled and gently put her paws on the sides of his chubby body.

“Alright, Pata. I’ll teach you all you’ll need to know about girls, which is what I’d guess the boys were talking about,” she grinned, nuzzling Patamon’s head in a playful manner which the male instantly recognized, “Just that my lessons instead will be… purrrfect.”

“R-really?” Patamon smiled a bit, his ears flickering a bit. Gatomon nodded.

“But first…” Gatomon suddenly turned Patamon around to face her, “I’d like to show you a small courtesy you should think of doing for a girl you want to spend some time with,” she winked, then closed in her lips, not leaving a second for Patamon to object.

With that, Gatomon pressed her mouth to his and then began to kiss him. She grabbed his paws and lifted them up from their limp positions, positioning his palms and fingers on her sides, “This makes it better, Pata. A girl likes to be hold by a strong man,” she purred, then began to make out with him.

Patamon couldn’t find a word to describe what he was feeling at that moment. Up until now he’d been anti-girls just like most of his friends, but from one moment to the other, he felt so naturally attracted to Gatomon. The moment she seized control of his motions with her body and voice, he knew something had changed. Now he felt compelled to follow her every direction, knowing they would both enjoy it.

His eyes closed and the kiss went through its lovable course without a hitch and then, Gatomon pulled back, licking her lips and tracing a finger off his chest in a sensual move, “Okay, Pata, you’re not a bad kisser for a first timer. Mmm, did you feel what I did with my tongue?”

Patamon nodded eagerly. “You touched mine with it, and…” she stopped him there, walking up to the hamster before gently giving him a shove, pushing down on his back, “G-Gatomon?”

“That’s quite enough, Pata. Prr, I’d like to teach you about foreplay now!”

“Foreplay…? What’s that?” he innocently asked. Gatomon smirked and proceeded to climb atop Patamon, taking a seat on his front. He couldn’t hide a blush; for some reason, having Gatomon so close to him made his heart beat faster than normal, maybe it was her imposing aura.

“Mhm. After making a girl feel appreciated, like I just showed you, it’s time to get down and have sex… But before that, both the boy and the girl can choose to make things even more…” she purred, “…interesting, before actually engaging on the main fun. That is called foreplay, Pata.”

“Oh uh… right! Of course… S-so, what do I…?”

Before Patamon could continue however, Gatomon thrust her hips forwards, effectively pushing her groin onto his face, “Now, take a small whiff of my pussy, Pata. Tell me what you think.”

Patamon blinked at the rashness, but didn’t want to upset Gatomon; she did seem very pushy all of a sudden. With a brief moment of hesitation, he gently stretched his neck a bit, making sure he was getting it right. From the little time he had eyed the playboy magazines earlier, he already knew what she meant by pussy, but being so close to one… Patamon felt both nervous and mystified. He sniffed around Gatomon’s entrance and immediately felt its strong aroma waft through his nostrils, making him blink, his ears twitching. He couldn’t assimilate the scent with anything he’s sniffed before, so he tried getting a better sample, edging his face closer, eventually feeling Gatomon’s fur bristling against his whole face, eliciting a delighted purr from the feline.

“Ahhh, you’re getting eager already?” Gatomon grinned down, spreading her legs a bit as she relaxed on top of Patamon. “Mmm, do you see it?”

Patamon eyed up briefly, then silently contemplated Gatomon’s white fur being matted by an odd liquid she seemed to be segregating. He stared, then slowly nodded while lifting his eyes to look at Gatomon. “Don’t worry,” she said, “That’s not what you think it is. Come on, you can try it, use your tongue, Pata…” she cooed, and then he nodded.

“If you say so…” with that, Patamon slowly began coating her front with his tongue’s saliva as he tried to catch a couple drops from the clear liquid he had seen on Gatomon’s pussy. The tongue lapped around quite fast and that action only managed to make Gatomon moan louder as Patamon kept thoroughly getting closer to her labia, where the sensitive flesh was exposed the most. The little male digimon was enjoying himself, the sweet taste of Gatomon pre juices having instantly cleared every and any doubt about licking Gatomon. In fact, the more he licked and tasted, the more he wanted! He now knew where it was coming from, now getting what he wanted was all a matter of digging it out straight from the source.

And that’s what he did, which made Gatomon cry out loud as Patamon quite bluntly dug his tongue into the kitty’s snatch, sinking it as deep as it would go. His eyes closed, relying only on his taste and scent, Patamon began to dig for juice, his small tongue eagerly scooping tiny amounts of juice and quickly depositing them in his mouth to taste and swallow before going back inside. He repeated the process several times, with Gatomon yelping and meowing in the background, thrashing wildly as her arousal elevated and went flying into such heights that her orgasm hit her as hard as a ton of bricks.

Even the deeply focused Patamon felt overwhelmed by her scream of bliss once she came, but before he could think of asking her if she was fine, his face was coated in female sex juices.

Gatomon lie opposite and still on top of Patamon, her head resting against his still rock-hard erection, panting as she tried to quickly recover from that mind-blowing oral sex. In his eagerness, Patamon had showed to be quite an energetic newbie! “That was amazing, Pata… good boy. Now… prrr, it’s my turn to return the favor,” she giggled, sitting up on his belly before climbing down and walking around him.

Patamon cleaned his face, then licked his fingers clean, happy that the taste was as good if not better than before. “This was pretty fun, and it’s tasty to boot! Foreplay’s awesome.”

“We’re not done,” Gatomon giggled again and then she purred as she pushed Patamon down, who had been trying to sit up. “See this? It’s big because of a reason…” she said, discarding her clawed gloves to show her soft feline paws, their own claws retracted to avoid damaging any of her friends, or mate in this case. “You’re horny, Pata. You want a girl to pleasure you, and masturbation isn’t going to cut it…”

“Ahhh, G-Gatomon…”

“So now, I’m going to show you what Matt and TK were so casually discussing here,” she grinned, “A girl knows what a boy wants, Pata. They know how to pleasure a guy just how he likes it, and, mmm…” she purred as she edged closer and ran her small but pleasantly rough feline tongue over the shaft of his hard dick, “…that will give you the release your hormones are raging for.”

Patamon was speechless. He felt like he was about to explode any moment soon, and all Gatomon had done was speak and lightly touch his prick! But she wasn’t going to let him get off on a simple hand job. She understood his eagerness, his exuberant bodily thrashes and his profusely cum-leaking dick, knowing he still knew nothing about self-restraint, not to mention she had quite possibly given him blue-balls after having walked in on him earlier.

“Wh-what’s gonna happen now… I uhh… ahhh…” Patamon managed to say in-between moans of pleasure, then widened his eyes as Gatomon suddenly stopped licking but only to swallow his member past her lips like a popsicle. She noisily sucked it hard, bobbing her head up and down for motion while a paw cupped and softly played with his nuts. It was all too much for the little digimon and he eventually reached his climax while thrusting upwards, his back arching as he screamed: “GATOMOOOOONNNNN!”

The feline smiled to herself, but remained focused at the task at hand even as he came, sucking him eagerly to procure all the cum inside and not a drop to escape her hungry mouth. Once he was finished and rested on his back, panting, Gatomon pulled back and rubbed the back of her hand on her wet mouth. Patamon tried sitting up only to catch the sight of Gatomon licking the remnants of his seed off from the scar on her paw, a pleasant smile plastered on the kitten’s face, her eyes closed showing off her current relaxation, as if she was an actual cat cleaning herself.

Patamon blushed, feeling his dick harden once more. “G-Gatomon…?” he gasped a bit, “Ahhh… D-did I… I didn’t just...” he fiddled with his question in his head and blurted out anything that came to mind before he managed to reorganize his thoughts and ask: “Was that like your… liquid?”

“Mm,” she purred, “Yes and no. But that explanation will have to wait, Pata. Right now… we have to finish up,” she said with a seductive smile. Patamon felt himself tighten as he stared into Gatomon’s eyes, as if had just gotten Goosebumps; his cock seemed to flare back to life, and his heart was racing once more.

“Y-yes?!” he said as his airs stood at attention, much like his member. Gatomon gave him a sly smirk in response.

“Now, you’ll see what sex is all about, Patamon,” Gatomon’s eyes narrowed sensually and she turned around, lifting her tail to reveal her glistening cunt, now quite visible in contrast to earlier, when Patamon had to part it open with his tongue. Now those pretty fleshly parts were staring at him as Gatomon flashed her back side and slowly inched closer to the floor. She landed on her forepaws and assumed a position on all fours, turning her cat eyes to stare into his blue ones once more, “Come, Patamon. Mount me. You know where you’re going to put your little friend in, don’t you?” she winked.

Patamon drooled, that was all he could do. His cock was throbbing wildly, and with its length he already found it hard enough to move, but what kind of fool would complain at this time? No, she didn’t even need to ask. “Oh yeah,” he finally said.

With that, the winged hamster made his way behind Gatomon and properly mounted her, his cock lingering in front of her pussy. “This isn’t going to hurt you, is it?” he softly asked. Gatomon blushed slightly, having expected him to quite blatantly take her in his exuberance but she appreciated his concern. She shook her head and gave him a reassuring smile in response.

With the mood and positions set, Patamon contemplated the sight before him and firmly held by Gatomon’s butt cheeks, then closed his eyes before he thrust forwards. At that time, both Patamon and Gatomon moaned in unison, the initial penetrating having been rougher than both of them had been expecting, mostly due to Patamon’s inexperience. She grunted as he quite literally forced his seven inches inside from the get-go, and he growled as he felt the constricting grip of Gatomon’s vaginal walls clamping down on his penis.

It took them a few minutes to properly accommodate, but when done, Patamon was sprawled on top of her like a dog with his cock deep inside of her tunnel and Gatomon’s face was pressed against the cold ground, her body shivering from the pleasure. “Oh yes, Patamon…” she purred, “Move your hips, prrr, I want you to, ngh… to hump me hard…” she mewed. Patamon, eyes still screwed shut from the pleasure, complied by rocking his hips as hard as he could, making them both shake a bit.

Patamon spent a while trying to get used to it, and Gatomon patiently suffered through his novice mistakes, though she could hardly complain given that most of those mistakes were pleasurable to her with his large dick still inside of her. Eventually, Patamon found a position he was the most comfortable with and stood behind her, holding her by her butt cheeks again as he gently pounded into her pussy. They moaned together, weaving a brief opera of sweet moans of shared pleasure that gradually derailed into a concert of hot profanities.

“Oh god, pound into me, Patamon! Mmm, yessss, like that!”

“Ohhhh, s-shit, this feels so tight, your pussy is so damn tight, Gatomon!”

It went like this for a while, until Gatomon tore through their dirty talk and loud moans with an even louder growl. She hit her second climax, her juices rushing past the mon’s cock, lubricating it further, but her pussy clenched in response to the pleasurable stimulus, adding pressure to the shaft which was still grinding into the kitten’s hot box.

It didn’t take any longer for Patamon to come down with his own orgasm, and even though it was still early from his first, he ejaculated just as strongly as before, his seed rushing into Gatomon’s womb as he yelped out loud.

After their fun, they both lied there for a little while, cuddling and nuzzling against each other. Gatomon had Patamon get out of her and then they took a brief nap in each others’ arms. Thankfully, no one disturbed them for a while, yet she woke up first after about twenty minutes.

“Patamon… Hey, are you awake?” Gatomon asked, shaking her friend a bit.

“Ahh… huh? Oh-oh mornin’…” Patamon drowsily said, causing Gatomon to giggle a bit as she sat up.

“You sure sleep like a log. Mmm,” she purred, “Did you enjoy your lesson?”

Patamon blushed a bit and nodded, “Th-thanks, Gatomon. Um… Is there anything I can do to…” he got silenced before he could finish. Gatomon had her finger on his lips, his eyes squinting to look down.

“It’s nothing, Pata. Plus, I had looooots of fun with it,” she winked sweetly, then gave him a friendly grin. “We’ll have to do this again some day, but it’s getting late, so I better go back to Kari, okay?”

“Uh-huh.”

Gatomon gave Patamon a quick kiss on the cheek, then just as swiftly and as sudden as she had made her early entrance, the cat left the scene without much of a sound. Patamon was glad it wasn’t raining anymore.

But what he was mostly happy about right now was all he had learned today, and all the fun he had had. Who knew you could have so much fun on rainy days?! He sincerely hoped it would rain tomorrow as well.

The End.

---------------------

And there you have it, folks! 'til next time! :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Excelent! Really good my friend, love the way Gatomon thaught him, it was really purrrrfect :P

Though poor Patamon, I bet that when Gatomon called him pervert, he wanted earth to swallow him whole XD

Thank you very much buddy, I really enjoyed it. :D
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
'twas a pleasure to write for you. I only regret having taken so much time. I procrastinate like fuck, lol. All the same, glad that you enjoyed it. :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(07-19-2011 06:06 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: 'twas a pleasure to write for you. I only regret having taken so much time. I procrastinate like fuck, lol. All the same, glad that you enjoyed it. :3

Well, considering that besides the time taken for this to be writen plus the fact that the request I got the slot almost a year ago (back in September, 2010), then it sure was a real long time :P

But hey, it was really worth the wait :D

[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions