Join our server on Discord

WOOTZ!!!
My plans for it are currently gaming and preparing 3d presentations for companies etc etc. I might post a few models I make in my spare time to different sites and such but for the most part I'm just to good at modeling, when I finish a model I usually start on the next one to see how far I can push myself.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
(07-22-2011 04:07 AM)Jack_Pholph Wrote: wii games, ps2 games, work presentations (every company I go to only has disk players hooked up to their projector), and a couple 3 hour hd movies. H, I think this is getting a little off topic so lets stop arguing. yeah crazy, but guess what he got for ten years working there, a pin, a shitty little solid silver pin. It doesn't even look cool.

Who's arguing?
I've seen too many people leave boards from little arguments so i try to air on the safe side if i see the possibility of an argument
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
The OCA
Renamon's Army
It's cool you got a new laptop. I recently got a new laptop too, but it isn't so "New". Mine's a Dell Latitude D505. 512MB RAM baby! Lulz, it's nothing to brag about, especially when I paid $65 for it lol.

But congratz on your new laptop!
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
(07-22-2011 01:16 PM)Jack_Pholph Wrote: I've seen too many people leave boards from little arguments so i try to air on the safe side if i see the possibility of an argument
Yes but, I'm a normal person. This is too little of a thing to argue about.
well anyways ... what games are you planning on putting on it if you don't mind me asking
Creative Minds
I'm planning on adding freedom force (an old game that I used to practice uv mapping), black and white (another old game), and portal. So far I have team fortress 2, spiral knights (for the tf2 hat), and steam. Even if it's a little low tech, $65 for a laptop is still good, especially when it actually runs. I'll agree that it's to little to argue over but when it comes to normal I'm no expert, so I leave that diagnoses to you.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
sounds cool those games well i don't play any of them but i do hope you have fun with your new computer seems like you will be using it alot ^.^
Creative Minds
Lucky f*cking bastard, grumble grumble, lol jk but seriously dude, sounds like you got it made

Ps black and white FTW! I shall use my godly powers to bitchslap this rock into your house/face/giant cow!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz