Join our server on Discord

Amor (Matt Ishida & Lord Patamon)
This is a twin RPG between me and Lord Patamon. Yes it will contain quite the romantic plot lol, just to let you all know xD. No-one post here. thank you very much.

Let's get the party started.

======================

There were echoes of footsteps across the rocky floor and corridors of the castle. "Why had the prince to be so rebel." A voice asks to no-one in particular, followed by a heavy sigh. "I get headaches just to even think about it." It wouldn't be long the footsteps along with the comments would be come to an alt as the person stood silently for a moment in front of the prince's chambers. "I hate this..." The sorceress thought for herself on how she was turning so hard, a task that would be supposed to be so simple in the first place. The sorceress is a young blue wolfess, with a long blue hair and crystal blue eyes. Despite her tender weak appearance, she was more than met the eye.

Taking a moment, she then lifts her paw up only to knock gently at the prince's door. "My prince, may I come in?" She asked in a polite way, while in her mind trying to organize her thoughts. Shiva had an affinity for the prince, after all she educated him as best as she could on the art of magic. Even though she is the same age as him, she knew well her place and she constantly reminded herself of her own role in that play.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The Prince Dan, a red furred fox with blue eyes and white hair was lying on his bed. Again he had tried to escape and again he didn't made it. Ever since he learned that his father had arranged his marriage to a princess that was all vanity and no brain, he had been trying to escape, but always got foiled by Shiva, the royal sorceress. Shiva has been his teacher in magic, they got along quite well but he didn't found any funny that she would spoil his attempts to escape. His thoughts got interrupted by a knock at his door and the familiar voice of Shiva.

"Come in," he said in a monotone voice. His tail swished in a bit of annoyance.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Once she heard him responding to her, the wolfess gently pushed the door open and slowly stepped inside. "You don't seem very pleased to have heard my voice." Shiva commented, obviously teasing Dan in hopes to lighten the mood up. Closing the door behind her, she steps forward, pulling out a chair and sitting next to Dan's bed. "You seem so childish when you talk like that you know?" She murmured gently, though loud enough for him to hear it. Underneath her long robe, her tail wagged slowly back and forth in expectation of what sort of reaction would the prince have.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan just grunted and looked at her. "Well let's see. My father engaged me with a girl that is all vanity and no brains against my will, each time I try to go out of this walls you foil my escaping, ending myself trapped here again. What do you think?" he asked her with a annoyed tone on his voice but then he sighed.

"I only want to choose my own destiny, I want to fall in love like any other guy and not be tied to an arranged marriage, is that hard to understand?" he asked upset.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva couldn't help herself but giggle softly upon hearing Dan's comments about the girl that was arranged for him. Though soon enough she regain her manners and looked up at him while frowning. "I do apologize I wreck your attempts as you so claim. But I do nothing else but my duty. Despite what your opinions might be, you too should do what you are told to." Shiva hated to have to sound heartless but there was nothing else she could do even if she would want to. She felt as if she was a lot older than him whenever she would have to speak that way.

Sighing softly, the blue wolfess than stood up once again. "Anyway, I know you are in such a bad mood. But dinner will be served soon enough so you were summoned already." She gave him the news and headed to out of the room adding something more "And don't be late." and with that she gently closed the door.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions