Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 44
Title: The Bond of X7! The Sublime Battle with Gravimon!

Deckerdramon got killed, and our heroes will try to open a can whoop ass on Gravimon courtesy of X7. Though Gravimon seems to have a trick up on his sleeves..

If he even has sleeves, that is.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I stand corrected.

Gravimon seems to have a trick on Taiki's sleeve.. Or rather, arm. Yikes.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Thank you. I had things to do and didn't have time to make it this time. Plus I had to remake one topic of course.
I'm not sure if this is outlawed or what have you, but does anyone know where I can watch the episode? G-Cutemon is something I want to see (Bastemon is involved).=O
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
http://community.livejournal.com/ryuu_rogue/
There we go. Download the eps.
Wow that was unusually fast!
Yeah. They did get it out pretty fast. That's great.
Gravimon's indeed a major creeper. I got squeamish a bit when he revealed he planted his core unto Taiki's arm; All veiny and throbbing like heck.
(07-25-2011 04:27 PM)SnK Wrote: All veiny and throbbing like heck.

It would have been camouflaged better if Gravimon had hidden it in Taiki's pants... >_>
[Image: signature.png]
But that spot is very sensitive and Taiki would have noticed it in seconds... damn now I want to see a comic about that!