Join our server on Discord

RP idea's
That one sounds kinda cool.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(09-05-2011 03:31 PM)johalt Wrote: That one sounds kinda cool.

Thank you, the kids then start to fight real Digimon under the promise of a cure. For some reason real Digimon only appear at night, it seems there is a problem when they go to the real world (Actually is a side-effect of the firewall the government put) that makes them weak to sunlight, not like vampires, but during sunlight real Digimon only have haft of their strength and none of their "powers" work. At first that made easy for the government to hunt down and kill Digimon. But them some strong Digimon got pass the firewall and started to protect and organize them.

And who infected the kids? I won't spoiil that, want to find out? let's do a roleplay or something like that.

Interesting... But I worry about god-mod potential (mostly my potential to slip back into temptation XP lol)
Ok, I'm in, but we should try to get more people. Also, what section would it be?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(09-06-2011 12:15 AM)johalt Wrote: Interesting... But I worry about god-mod potential (mostly my potential to slip back into temptation XP lol)
Ok, I'm in, but we should try to get more people. Also, what section would it be?

Well, it should be in Tradicionals rps, and if some rpers want to get naughty then can get they own private rp for that. We should limit it for 3 persons, two guys and one girl, to keep it somewhat active, then maybe later add more people if things work, think Tamers.

Ah. Ok then. Well, do we have any other takers? One whom may be female?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I can play female...
Ok then. Do we have one more taken of any gender?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Let just do the registration topic and hope someone else joins, okay?
Sounds good to me I s'pose.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(09-08-2011 11:12 AM)johalt Wrote: Sounds good to me I s'pose.

Here is the topic:

http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...?tid=10536