Join our server on Discord

Predators and Prey
As if Alex read his mind, the man stopped and pulled his hands away. "Okay, now turn around. Front side is next," he ordered, applying more lotion on his hands.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy whined and protested but eventually turned over, blushing hard and looking away, his cock only harder now that it was being seen.
"Okay. Huh? What's this?" Alex teased, pointing at his erection. He laughed and began to apply lotion on Fhy's chest and arms, taking extra time on his nipples. "Enjoying this, SLUT?!" he asked, loudly so everyone could hear. Fhy could see a pair of girly boys hear and giggle.

"What a whore."

"Aren't we all?"

If Fhy did not struggle, Alex placed on last layer of lotion onto the boy's nipples, before moving up to his neck and gently applying some to his cheek. "So cute..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"N-No, Im....Im not..." Fhy weakly protested, completely humiliated as Alex drew attention to him and pointed at his erect member. His cock only got harder as his nipples were teased and rubbed into hardness. All the while Fhy tried not to resist, wanting it to be done as soon as possible. He closed his eyes as Alex rubbed his cheek, whimpering slightly as he did.
"Oh? Need I remind you of how much you loved my cock in your ass?" Alex chuckled. "How you were moaning and screaming in joy? Want me to fuck you again to remind you?"
"N-no...not h-here, please." Fhy whimpered and pleaded. "I r-remember..."
"Why not? Plenty of the boys here are enjoying a cock in their ass? Or would you prefer somewhere more private to fuck?" Alex asked, lightly patting Fhy's cheek. "But I'll be nice. Why don't we go get some food to eat before we fuck, slut?" he asked, moving down to kiss Fhy's nose.
Fhy was about to say something before Alex mentioned food and his stomach immediately released a growl of hunger. "F-Food would be...good." He said instead, deciding that either way he would like to be fed. He pulled away and blinked awkwardly when Alex kissed his nose, and then waited to see if Alex would produce food or take him somewhere to eat.
Alex stood up and suddenly tried to carry Fhy bridal style. "You can either be carried, or I can have you walk around exposed. Your choice," he said. If he was exposed, well, everyone would see him, but if he chose to stay in the man's arms, he could feel his hands stroking his ass and even touching his smaller dick as he walked.
Fhy yelped as he was suddenly carried and curled up in Alex's arms. He said nothing, letting himself be carried by the larger man, trying to ignore how his hand would find its way to his tender ass or how Alex occasionally brushed against his erection.