Join our server on Discord

Predators and Prey
"Ow! Stop it!" Fhy cried out when his ass was slapped and he was thrown over Alex's shoulder. "M-My parents have tons of money! Please, they will pay you to release me!" He begged, shivering at the thought of all the things he had just said. His cock was hard however, though if it was from what the man had said, being tied up and helpless, or simply from the stimulation from the slime was yet to be revealed.
"Ooh. Good idea. I'll ransom you, and when I get the money I'll give your parents a video all about how I'm fucking you as my wife and you don't want to leave!" Alex laughed, seeing a building in the distance. "There we are. Enjoy your last moments as a virgin."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No! Th-thats not fair!" He cried, kicking and squirming. But he was helpless, unable to run or even dislodge himself from Alex.
The two soon returned to town, and as Alex calmly walked to his hotel room, the boy he had captured saw many sights of the Island of Kings. He saw a large crowd of men cheering and yelling in joy. He then saw what they were yelling about. Three boys, all wear two piece bikinis were being gangbanged.

"Fuck me! Give me a big cock up my ass!" One screamed.

Another was too busy sucking a cock to say anything, but by how loud his sucking was, it was easy to tell he loved it.

The last and youngest one was in tears, and cried harder as sperm was shot on his face. "Big brother! Dad, what's happened to you...?!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy couldnt believe what he was seeing, it wasnt possible! Had he died and gone to hell?! He struggled hard and harder against Alex, bucking and shaking, trying to ignore his own hard on as he watched all the sights of the strange town.
The two passed by a strip joint, but Fhy could see through the open doors and saw a pair of boys in maid outfits making out with one another, to the cheers of men. They passed by a salon, and saw a beautiful woman say goodbye to a pretty boy, wearing a pink skirt and his master. The woman saw Alex and Fhy and giggled, running over, her long, blond hair shining in the light.

"Alex!"

"Oh, hey Cupcake. How are you?"

"Great. Business is wonderful. Is he your new slave?"

"Yep. Want a taste?"

"Always." The beautiful, blond woman moved over so she was facing Fhy and smiled. "Hey there, cutie. Give mama a kiss?" she flirted.
Fhy tried not to look at the passing sights anymore, but when the blonde woman was suddenly in his face, he couldnt avoid her. He blushed hard as she stared at him and even hard when she spoke. "G-Go away." He grumbled. He was covered in sweat from all his struggling, still had a potent hard on, and was tired out.
"Oh come on, baby! This could be your last chance to kiss a girl..." Alex decided to help her and stopped walking, placing Fhy on his feet, but holding onto his shoulders. Cupcake grabbed Fhy's hand and brought it up to her rather large breasts, letting him have a feel for them. "See? Nice, aren't they? Come on, cutie, just one kiss...?"
Fhy couldnt believe this was happening. Why where they doing this to him. His cock throbbed as his cuffed hands were led to her breasts, though she had to stand behind him for this. He gasped, his erection hard for all to see and if she tried to kiss him then he wouldn't resist, and even kiss back as he momentarily lost control.
Cupcake kissed him, throwing her arms around his neck and rubbing her breasts his chest. Her red lips touched his and her tongue pushed into his mouth, trying to dominate his in the kiss. Cupcake would keep the kiss going for as long possible, before releasing him with a gasp, a trail of saliva linking their mouths. "Oh, by the way, I think you should know...." Cupcake began taking off her outfit, and to Fhy's shock was soon naked on the sidewalk. But that wasn't the most shocking part. Cupcake had a small penis, which was hard from the kiss. "Glue on fake breasts," HE explained, still sounding like a women, stroking his boobs. "Thanks for the kiss, cutie. Don't worry, you'll love being a gay crossdresser! I do," he giggled, walking back into the salon.