Join our server on Discord

Predators and Prey
"W-What?! Why?!" Fhy shouted as he continued to struggle against the strange dress. Suddenly Fhy was pinned to the ground and looking up at Alex as he talked. "What?! No way, get off! Get the fuck off!" He screamed, kicking and struggling as hard as he could, thrashing his head from side to side.
"Why? Because I want to fuck you." Alex waited a bit, watching his thrashing head, before leaning forward and trying to catch Fhy's lips with his own. As he tried, the smaller boy could already feel the man's hard cock rubbing against him through his pants.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No! Get off! Get off of me!" Fhy screamed, panicking even more as he felt the larger man's cock, hot and erect, pressing against his thigh through his pants. He jerked around, trying to get an arm loose, but suddenly was stunned still as his lips met Alex's. The kiss would last maybe a second or two before he shook to pull away, unless Alex did something to keep the kiss going.
Alex suddenly got off when the kiss was broken. Fhy's outfit suddenly changed and the skirt began to rub his dick, pleasing it as the man tried to grab the boy and hold him.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy immediately began to kick at Alex and try to scramble away, blushing hard and suppressing a surprised moan as his dick was suddenly rubbed. Alex would have to be fast to catch him, since the boy was scrambling as fast as he possibly could.
The boy was able to get away, but not for long. Alex reached into his bag and pulled out three balls, connected by string. A special weapon called a bolas. He then began to spin it in the air, before throwing it, and if it worked, it would have wrapped around Fhy's legs, stopping him.
Fhy ran as hard and as fast as he could, gasping for breath as he did, but a moment later was groaning, flat on his face, having fallen after being caught with the bolas. He slowly strated picking himself up, and his legs began to pull against the trap.
Alex ran forward with a pair of handcuffs. He tried to use them to catch the boy's hands, and would try using another pair to keep his feet close together, before completely undoing the bolas. "Got you," he would whisper.
Alex would manage to catch his hands and cuff them behind his back, and his feet easily fallowed. "No! Let me go!" Fhy screamed in horror as he heard the whisper, squirming and struggling still.
Alex slapped the boy's ass. "Shut up," he ordered, before bringing him upright, but then growing him over his shoulder. "We're going to my room, and I'm going to have some fun with you," he laughed, walking back to his bag.

Soon, the two were on the way to the center o the island, and on the way Alex spoke all about what he would do to Fhy. "I'll make you dress up in cute dresses, make you wear lots of makeup, and fuck your ass everyday. Maybe I'll even piss on you. Hell, I might even go find your girlfriend and fuck you in front of her!"