Join our server on Discord

Predators and Prey
Alex growled as Fhy refused him, and slapped the boy's bum as punishment. He then began to ram into him again and again, looking for the spot that would give him the most pleasure and focusing on it as Casey's master did the same. Suddenly the blond's eyes widened as his sweet spot was touched and he kissed Fhy back harder, allowing his tongue in and sucking on it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy whined when his ass was slapped, but other than that, simply kept kissing Casey's soft lips. Then he felt his sweet spot get nailed, and his eyes rolled back in pleasure. He felt Casey finally open his mouth and allow his tongue in, and Fhy didnt disappoint, his probing tongue entering and exploring Casey's mouth as his arms wrapped around the younger boy's body, holding them close, keeping their cocks rubbing together and now their flat chests as well. Fhy moaned loudly, feeling his hard nipples rubbing against Casey's, knowing that he wouldnt last much longer as Alex plowed into him.
Casey broke, and Fhy felt the younger boy's hands squeezing his ass, while he was ravaged by Alex's mighty cock. He kissed back, their tongues wrestling as Casey rubbed their dicks and hard nipples against his friend. "I love you. I love this. Fuck me harder," Casey pleaded, pulling out of the kiss for a second, before kissing Fhy again, squeezing his tight butt.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy kissed back fully as well, moaning and gasping in complete ecstasy as he was fucked hard against Casey. He arched his back a bit, rubbing his cock against Casey's more vigorously before he came hard, crying out as he did, his cum shooting out onto Casey's cock and stomach.
Feeling the sperm on his body, on his little dick, caused a chain reaction, starting with little Casey. His ass tightened and he shot his sperm all over Fhy's chest and onto his cock as Alex and the two other men blew their loads. Alex's traveled deep into Fhy's butt, filling it, and one man's cum filled Casey, and the last man shot his load all over the two boys' faces as they kissed.
Fhy was filled and covered in cum, moaning one last time into the kiss before he began to pass out. Running through the woods for nearly a day, only to be fucked into another powerful orgasm was a little to much for him, but if Alex kept fucking him then he would keep cumming. Alex had won the battle, Fhy was captured and his.
((Timeskip?))

Alex and the two men would spend the rest of the day, fucking their slaves' bodies...
Fhy lost count of how many times he came against Casey, lost count of how long he and the younger boy were fucked and raped into orgasm after orgasm, and he didnt care. Although his conscious mind had not fully accepted it yet, in his heart he was already Alex's slave.

OOC: Ok, where would they take Fhy and Casey afterward?
((Hmm. I was thinking a club. That okay?))

When Fhy awoke, he found himself hearing loud techno pop music blaring with a rainbow of lights going through the air. He was resting against Alex, who was drinking a beer. He also found his face heavy with makeup, and found he was wearing a pink bikini top and matching microskirt. "Hey, slut. Awake are ya?" Alex grinned.
OOC: Sorry for not posting in awhile, my comp broke. Crybaby2 Its taken me awhile to find a replacement.

IC: Fhy moaned weakly as he started to come to, his senses overloaded by the loud music and rainbow of bright lights. He was so disoriented that he didnt even notice what he was wearing or what was on his face, and if Alex didnt catch him he would likely fall over in confusion. "Wha...whats happening...where,,,"