Join our server on Discord

Predators and Prey
((..Okay, I think I got something))

When Fhy awoke, he would hear a strange noise. It sounded like groaning, and it sounded like his friend, Casey. It was close by too. The boy could either investigate it, and see if his friend was okay, or he could simply try running off.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy was very cautious, but was compelled to at least investigate. He crept closer to the sound, being as stealthy as he could, until he could see where it was coming from.
He saw the source of the sound, and saw Casey being held by one man and forced into a kiss, while the other man was violently fucking the blond's ass, slapping it and making the loud moaning noises come out of the slave's muffled mouth. There were tears going down his eyes as he was butt fucked mercilessly.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy grimaced, blushing at the sight of his friend being fucked. "I...I knew this would happen..." He whispered to himself. With that he turned to leave, not wanting to watch the scene anymore, partially because he was saddened by it, but mostly because he was aroused.
As Fhy began to leave, he would find someone else was attracted by the noise. Alex was nearby. He didn't see Fhy, but the young boy would hear him greet the two and ask about Fhy, and the two would comment on seeing him. If Fhy made a wrong move, he could alert Alex to his position and that would have led to the end of his free life forever...
Fhy groaned when he saw Alex, and began to creep away as stealthily as he could. As he did, a snake suddenly reared up in front of him and hissed. He froze mid-step, not knowing whether the serpent was poisonous or not. The hissing snake slowly backed away and left, and he couldnt help but sigh heavily as it left, a mistake that may have revealed him to Alex.
Alex turned, hearing the hiss of an animal. He saw Fhy and he heard the gasp and his lips twisted into a sadistic grin as he leapt forward, trying not to make a sound as he wanted to surprise Fhy with a grab big hug from behind.
Fhy cried out as he was suddenly grabbed from behind by Alex. He kicked and yelled frantically, punching and hitting at anything he could reach.
Alex wrapped his arms around Fhy, laughing, before he licked the boy's cheek. He walked back to Casey and the others, forcing the young boy who was probably trapped in his bear hug to see him. Casey did see him and the two locked eyes, before more tears filled the blond's eyes.
Fhy struggled even harder upon seeing Casey. "No! Let me go!" He yelled, struggling, unable to bear losing in front of Casey.