Join our server on Discord

Predators and Prey
Fhy was exhausted and decided to be safe since he was sure he couldnt run more. He would crawl under some bushes and lay very still.
((Gtg))

Alex walked by the bush and looked around. "Damn it. Where is that little whore?!" He growled. "When I find him I'll fuck him until he looks pregnant," he mumbled to himself.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy held back a whimper, suddenly grateful that he had decided to be cautious. He listened and tried to stay as still as possible, though he was shocked when he found his cock stiffen slightly when he heard Alext mumble something about making him pregnant.
Luck was not with Fhy, as Alex had decided to rest here for a moment. He sat on the ground, back facing the boy as he opened a water bottle and drank a good half of it, before putting it on the ground within Fhy's reach. The boy probably hadn't had anything to drink for a while...But could he chance it?
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy looked at the water and licked his lips. He was covered in sweat, and that was water he would rather have kept in his body instead of outside it. He was parched, and began to reach for it but pulled his hand back quickly. He couldnt risk it, it was just to obvious a mistake. He choked a small whimper and looked away from the water, waiting for Alex to leave, at least he hoped he would leave.
Alex looked around, and for a second it seemed he had heard Fhy somehow...But in the end, he did nothing. He drank the rest of the water and threw the empty water bottle into his bag. "When I find that fucking whore, I'm going to fuck him right in front of his dumbass girlfriend," he mumbled, before walking away....

((Do you have any idea on how Alex catches Fhy, or do you want me to make it up?))
OOC: I dont care how you do it as long as its fun.

IC: Fhy waited awhile after Alex left before crawling out from under the bush and collapsing next to a tree. He managed to climb up it after a while and found a wide branch to sleep on. It required that he keep balance, but it was large enough to hold him steady. With that the exhausted boy fell asleep, knowing that when he awoke he would be much closer to beating Alex and freedom.
OOC: You still around?
((I don't know if I can really come up with anything good. I've been thinking, but I've got nothing so far...Sorry))
OOC: Ok then just have him catch Fhy in his sleep. Thats ok to. :)