Join our server on Discord

Predators and Prey
Fhy groaned when he saw the bats and wondered what to do. He decided to back track and see if he could find a bat-free side passage. If he couldnt then they would need to find another cave.
Casey quickly followed, but the two would soon hear yelling. It wasn't Alex, but two other hunters walking around instead. They weren't too far from the cave and seemed to be walking towards it. Casey looked at Fhy in fear, wondering what could be done with them stuck like this.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy paled and quickly rushed to the back of the cave, looking for any and every way out. If there was no place to escape to and no place to hide he would sigh heavily and turn to Casey. "Casey, I have a chance of getting off this island and stopping all this, but even if I won I couldnt take you with me. If I get out, I can come back and save you and everyone else. Thats our only hope. I you run out o the cave now you will distract them and I can escape..."
"W-what?! Y-you're abandoning me?!" Casey asked, and his loud voice seemed to cause the bats to stir and the hunters to move a bit faster. "I...I don't want to be their slave, Fhy!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Its either this or we both go down." Fhy said sadly. "Keep your voice down...Look, we are gonna get caught. The only one who can make a difference here is you...I cant force you to, but right now we dont have many options. If there was any other way then I would try, but there is no way out and no places to hide!"
Casey had tears falling from his eyes as he nodded, before suddenly hugging Fhy tightly. "Don't forget about me." With that, the young blond boy ran off to distract the two hunters.
Fhy felt his heart drop at the last moment, but knew this was the only way. He held back until the hunters left to chase Casey, and then ran out himself, rubbing in the other direction to look for a new place to hide through the night.
One of the hunters saw Fhy as Casey struggled and ran after him, giving chase. "Run, Fhy!" Casey screamed as he struggled in the man's grip. The other man was chasing after Fhy, but was not physically fit enough to catch up it seemed.

"Get back here!"
Fhy ran as fast as he could, running harder and faster than ever in his life! He ran and ran and ran until he couldnt hear the man chasing him, couldnt hear Casey's screams, or anything. He ran until he was forced down by his own fatigue and would likely pass out near wherever he dropped.
The man eventually gave up, falling to the ground. When Fhy woke up, he would hear the sound of someone walking through some nearby bushes. The person didn't see him, but Fhy could not see him either. The boy could either hide, in fear of it being another hunter, or go out to see if he could find some help.