Join our server on Discord

Predators and Prey
"Uh, does it have to be five days?" Fhy whined. "Five days of being your slave...and at the end of that, I can go home?" If this was the case then he would nod. "OK...there arent going to be pictures and stuff of this is there? I dont want to go home only to be called 'slave' boy or have guys like you try to kidnap me again.
"Yes. Five days. You have my word. If you choose to not be my slave, I will burn all of the pictures, videos, and info I have on you after you leave. I will also make sure no one tries after you, or anyone you know. Okay? Deal?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
OOC: I was kinda thinking that maybe Fhy could escape into the forest, and then Alex would have to actually hunt him through it this time, that way we can play out the scene that should have started everything. After that I figured Alex would just rape Fhy a few times until Fhy gave in to his lust and fell completely for Alex. Is this OK?"

IC: Fhy still had his doubts. "So...sure...one more thing though. Why was I dropped naked into the forest instead of right into your arms? I mean, there isnt anyway to escape the island is there?"
((Sure))

"Not that I know of. Well, I mean you could with a lot of money. Its based around hunting. Well, that and trickery," he laughed. "Why do you ask?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
With that a plan began to form in his head. Fhy would get Alex tired playing some sport, steal some cash, and run away!

"Um, no reason. Any case, what was it we could do?" He asked.
((What would be a good place to go to give Fhy a good escape?))
OOC: I think any place around or near the woods where Alex is distracted by something, preferably one that gives fhy an excuse to be naked, do to the clothes. That or Alex could decide to offer him freedom if he can escape and give him a head start, which depends on Alex. Any one of those.
OOC: So, want me to post first or do you want to?
((Sorry. I will))

Alex stared at his cutie before he grinned and stated. "You know what? I'm feeling merciful! How about, I bring you back to the forest I found you, and I hunt you again? If you can avoid me for say....24 hours, I will set you free. What do you say, cocksucker?" He asked, raising a brow.
"W-What?" Fhy asked, completely shocked. "And your not lying? No cheating?" He asked, still not convinced.