Join our server on Discord

Close-Knit Family (Matt Ishida/Kyosan RP)
Kurtz panted heavily as his orgasm lasted a little longer inside Lorien's tight deptbs, before he finally submitted to his exhaustion - his arms releasing her legs before collapsing and snuggling close to Lorien's tender figure. He had given her everything in that one moment, and didn't regret it at all; all his effort and all of his load. The warmth surrounding his own member too was pleasant, and he growled lightly through his heavy breathing towards it. "Mmh... I-I enjoyed... it too..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The green furred vixen could still feel her legs trembling, as she basks herself in the afterglow. She had to admit, that moment they just shared, had been mind blowing and better than she would had initially hoped it would turn out to be. It had been the best experience she had ever had and she didn't regret it, specially because it had been shared with the green scaled dragon. "G-Goody." Lorien managed to murmur out, loud enough for him to hear and in her rather sweet tone of voice.

Even though all her entire body got quite sore with all of that, she still could feel and enjoy the feeling of having him stuffing up her delicate rear. She would prefer if they could remain like that for long but she knew eventually they would have to get out of there. Blushing gently as she keeps looking at him, a smile playing on her lips. "Mnhh...Though I get the feeling my body is quite weak now." And with that, a cute giggle escaped her delicate muzzle.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sharing that moment with Lorrie was something that Kurtz had definitely not regretted. The green-scaled dragon had enjoyed every last moment of their wild and passionate moment, and he was glad that his seeming effort paid off well, as he growled and snuggled against her trembling figure. "Mmhh...." He managed to murr happily.

The dragon was still buried to the hilt within the vixen, and he was enjoying the warm afterglow and sheer tightness still around his ebony pride, before hearing Lorien and giving a soft chuckle. "I c-can imagine. Would you like to rest on the couch?" He inquired to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The green furred vixen twitches her ears happily and smiles as she nears her muzzle to his before nuzzling it tenderly. "Mhh I'd prefer to rest in my comfy bed instead." She pokes her tongue out adorably before adding. "I wouldn't want to drift off to sleep on the couch, specially err..." pausing, flushing darkly for a moment. "...naked like this that is." And again an adorable giggle escaping her throat.

Taking the moment to happily running her rosy tongue over his lips, Lorien smiles at Kurtz. "Besides we kinda need to wash ourselves out no?" Another dark blush formed on her smooth cheeks. Luckily they were still in the bath tub and it would make it all easier for them to clean out the mess. Lorien couldn't help but gulping gently, imagining cleaning all that out if it had been in any other place, and shivered just gently. But the moment had been amazing and all that had been worth it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well... I guess I can see your point." Kurtz nervously sweat-dropped, realising himself that the mess he had made deep within the vixen would be quite cumbersome. However, even if it was, he hoped that she had enjoyed their passionate momenttogether, and chuckled lightly. "Well, you do... I just need to wash." He chortled towards her comment, before then groaning loudly as he gave her a few more soft, yet deep bucks into her tight and cum-filled tailhole, before with a moan withdrawing his ebony pride - massive amounts of his essence slipping out along with him. "But mhh... did you enjoy that?" He enquired curiously again, grinning as he hoped to hear her explain how she felt to the green-scaled dragon.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You are so evil, leaving all the mess for me to...Ahhh~ w-wash." Lorien's sentence had been cut shortly momentarily by a moan that has escaped her throat the moment Kurtz had withdrawn from within her. A gentle blush crosses her cheeks and instinctively her body arches itself slightly upon the feeling of his hot essence leaking out, which definitely got her to shiver to the pleasant and warmth feeling. "I e-enjoyed it so m-much." The green furred vixen stuttered a bit at first, still basked in that brief moment.

Once she regained a tiny bit more of her strength, she lifts her upper body up, sitting herself up and looking at the dragon while blushing rather adorably now. Despite having her entire naked frame on display for him, she kept her adorable appearance. "You made me feel so warm inside and I felt so much pleasure." She admits while flushing even deeper.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions