Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only)
"Zannah? Sounds like a hottie...How about we send her a video of what you're doing now?" he suggested, grin ear to ear as a cruel thought came to him...

---------------

As Zannah returned to her home from work, she would find a letter in her mailbox from Reize, her old flame. Inside was a DVD. Once she began to play it on her laptop, computer, or DVD player, she would see the canine on a couch, a blanket on his body, covering him from the neck down.

He looked as handsome as ever. "Hey, Zannah," he greeted. "I'm just sending this message to tell you I'm doing fine. You've been on my mind a lot, and I just wanted you to know what I'm doing right now," he smiled, as a voice was heard off screen.

"Reize, are you thirsty?"

"Thank you, I am," Reize smiled, as a dragon walked on screen, wearing a suit. He then handed the boy a cup and unzipped his pants, revealing his large, hard cock. "Zannah, this is my new Daddy. And this is daddy's big, strong cock," he added, smiling, before he began to rub the large cock with his free hand, even leaning forward to kiss and lick it, clearly for Zannah to see.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Zannah smiled and tears made her eyes misty as her old lover addressed her in the video, having missed the handsome young wolf so much. She had never forgotten him, his warm touch, the way he gazed into her eyes when they spoke, the way he held her tightly against his firm front... it was just so nostalgic, and here he is again, after all these years, talking to her and telling her how he was. She giggled a little at the sight of him under a blanket, probably naked. Good ol' Reize... was he going to strip for her or something? Fuck that was hot!

The gorgeous squirrel creased her brows as the wolf introduced his 'daddy', dropping her jaw in horror as she realized what he was doing. Her eyes widened in disbelief as she watched the wolf stroke the dragon's frighteningly large erection before peppering it with tender, obviously loving kisses and teasing licks. She felt something in her gut wrench and covered her mouth to keep from vomiting at the thought of her former lover having replaced her- not with another woman- but with a man! And as if it wasn't enough he had sent her the video! She shut her eyes tight as a strained cry sob escaped her throat, covering her face with both hands as she wept openly.

How could he?

How could he!?

She peered back out at the HD tv screen through blurry eyes to see that Reize was looking at her meaningfully the whole time he fellated the cock, and it filled her with a sickening rage that she let out a strangled scream, hugging a pillow tightly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Alex suddenly pushed the cute doggie down, and a flow of piss came out of his flesh tower, filling the teacup to the point of overflowing and splashing on the ground. Reize smiled and happily took the cup, pouring its contents down his throat, making a show of swishing and gargling the piss in his mouth before swallowing, licking his lips.

"Mmmm...Thank you, daddy. Your piss always tastes so heavenly!" Reize giggled, throwing off his blanket, revealing his outfit. A bright pink dress, complete with matching high heels. Alex handed Reize a tube of lipstick and a pocket mirror, and Zannah saw as Reize clicked the mirror open and did his makeup, first coating his lips in a bright red lipstick, before adding some blush and eyeliner. "What do you think, daddy?" He giggled, placing his hands on the dragon's neck and stroking it, looking at him.

"You look like a gay whore."

Reize smiled and turned to look at Zannah, winking with her new, longer eyelashes. "Good. That's what I was hoping for."

"Tell her about us, Reize," Alex ordered, groping the boy's ass.

"I love you, daddy. I love you so much! I've loved you ever since you shoved your big cock up my ass!"

"And Zannah?"

"Psh. That's ugly bitch? She disgusts me. I hate her fat utters, her ugly mug, her flabby ass, and her loose cunt!" Reize declared, before he was pulled into a kiss, with Zannah having a clear view of their tongues dancing, with Reize more into it than any the past kisses Zannah and he had. They turned a bit, so Alex's back was to the camera and the wolf opened an eye to look at the beautiful squirrel girl. He raised his middle finger, then his other finger, flipping both birds as he continued to make out with his daddy. Slaps and moans were heard as the two continued to kiss for what seemed like hours.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Zannah retched and finally, vomited over the side of her couch in pure disgust and contempt. The way he drank that dragon's piss down so eagerly, the way he played with it in his mouth and only seemed to want more, it was absolutely revolting! What had happened to him? Why had he changed so much in only two years? She choked as he tossed the blanket off and stared at him in utter disbelief. Reize, the studly, athletic wolf she knew as a womanizer and a manslut, was wearing a dress. The idea was so absurd, so unreal and just unbelievable that she would be laughing if she weren't so hurt, so pained by the lengths he had gone through to hurt her. He had gotten what he wanted, and she hated him for it so much that it made her even sicker.

The squirrel was breathing so harshly and raggedly that she started hyperventilating, tears of pain and rage blurring her vision as she heard Reize's words, straight from those lips she's kissed so many times, the very same lips that said he loved her and would never forget her. Finally, it had become too much, and she threw the remote at the TV, cracking the screen and sending a shower of sparks flying from the ruined, device. She screamed at the top of her lungs in pure remorse and started picking things up and flinging them around randomly as hard as she could in her anguish. She couldn't take anymore- she couldn't believe what had happened- it was enough! She dropped down to her knees and wept loudly.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
At the mansion, Alex rubbed his neck, embracing paradise as he got up from his bed, having up finish video taping the film for Zannah. He looked at the bed and saw Reize and Salem asleep on the bed, covered in dry piss and cum. He walked over to them and began to shake them, ordering them awake when his phone rang.

"Hello? Oh? Good. Thank you."

Alex worked harder to awake the two, and when they did, he was happy to tell them a new member of their family was on their way. "I want you both to dress up in something cute. Salem, go to the closet and dress up in whatever you want. Reize, I have a special outfit for you. What do you think of French Maid?" Alex grinned, walking over to a closet and opening it, revealing a black and white maid outfit. "I want both of you looking like a pair of sexy girls when he arrives. We'll fool him into thinking you really are girls, lead him into a little dinner party," he chuckled, looking out the window to see the night sky. "And...well. You'll see. Just feel free to shower him with kisses and flirt with him when he gets here."

((Do you mind sending in the last of the trio? The horse, I think he was?))
((Not at all! I'll bring him over now!))

"Yes daddy." Salem said obediently, striding daintily over to the closet to dress up for their new family member.

Reize grinned and giggled effeminately, covering his muzzle with a paw. "I'd love to be a maid for you, daddy!" He agrees, taking the uniform and joining his little brother to change and make themselves look pretty, helping Salem with his makeup.

[Outside Mansion]

The giant figure of a horse in a leather jacket came to a halt in front of the mansion, dismounting his massive bike and snorting a plume of steam into the cold air. Sean sighed deeply at the sight of his destination, having ridden his motorcycle the whole way, he was stiff, chafed, and quite hungry. Nothing was going to stop him from having a good time with the women he was promised.

The stallion clopped toward the mansion and entered through the gate, not even bothering to take in the beautiful view as he reached the door and rang the doorbell. Sean removed his leather jacket and draped it on his sinewy forearm, leaving him in his tight, white cotton shirt and jeans, the shirt hugging his muscular torso and making his biceps and pectorals stand out, his wide six-pack easily made out through the fabric. There was no doubt that this guy worked out. One just didn't get this well toned from one's job, no matter what kind of manual labor it was. Sean wanted one thing and one thing only; the company of a soft, sweet little lady or two.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Very good. Make sure you have a cute French accent too, Reize!" Alex laughed, before awaiting them to be done. Once they were done, he looked them over, nodding his head in approval. He asked them both for a kiss, one on each cheek, which he wiped after they did so. "You both look better than any women alive or dead. All those ugly bitches couldn't even be half as sexy as you two." He hugged them both after saying that and groped their asses before saying, "Let's go, sluts." He slapped their butts and began walking to the main entrance, believing they would follow.

They came to the door and Alex looked at the two. "Reize, look sexy. Salem, look meek and adorable. When I open the door and you see the man, walk up to him and give him some kisses. Flirt with him. Be sexy little whores for him, and me." Once they were in a good pose, Alex walked over to the door and quickly checked himself, before opening it, making the first thing the stallion saw would be the two gay, crossdressers.
"Oui, papa!" Reize complies in a convincing french accent, and after the pair had given their daddy a kiss on each cheek and let out a girlish moan as he squeezed their rears, they struck a very provocative pose for their new brother.

Sean had been rubbing his neck and staring up at the mansion when the front door opened, making his jaw drop at the sight of the most attractive girls he's met yet. The first was a wolf in a very revealing French maid uniform, so tight and revealing, especially the frilly mini-skirt that did little to hide the white, lacy-stockings on her beautiful, curvy legs.

The other girl, a cat, seemed shy and so very cute in her red china-dress, and she seemed quite young compared to the French maid, but the horse couldn't care less about that at the moment. "Well hello!" The stallion greeted suggestively, grinning.

"'Ello monsieur! Welcome to ze mansion!" Reize stepped forward, his hips swaying promiscuously as he leaned up to give the stallion some kisses on either cheek, leaving a few lipstick marks on his brown fur.

"It's so nice to meet you!" Salem added bashfully as he stepped forward and pressed himself against the stallion's side.

Sean couldn't believe his luck! First few minutes here and already the ladies were all over him!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Beautiful," Alex whispered, seeing his two slaves entertaining the stallion. He allowed Sean to enjoy his time with the lovely ladies, before closing the door. "Hello there, Sean. My name is Alex, I am the owner of this mansion and the one who invited you. This is....Rei and Sally. Right now, they're the only girls here, but the rest will be here by tomorrow."

"As you can see, both of them are very excited to meet a stud like yourself. Please, if you have any questions, do ask me. If not, we were about to have dinner now. Why don't you join us? We have a wide range of gourmet food here."

If Sean agreed, the dragon would lead them to a large dining room, with a beautifully made, wooden table, a lovely red carpet floor, and a window showing the outside world. Alex borrowed 'Rei' for a minute and the two walked off to the kitchen.

"Sally, please keep our guest entertained until we get back," Alex ordered, walking off with Reize to fetch the food. As they walked off together, the dragon looked at Reize. "What do you think of him? Think he'll make a good future slut?" The dragon couldn't resist himself and he placed a hand on his bitch's ass, moaning a bit as he rubbed the ass of the once pussy loving womanizer... "He's very masculine, but that just makes it better. I'd love to see him wearing something pretty and pink, and getting ass fucked by smaller men..."