Join our server on Discord

Close-Knit Family (Matt Ishida/Kyosan RP)
This is a Twin RPG between me and Matt Ishida. A fair warning for anyone else reading this, this RP will most likely contain vast amounts of incest. No-one else is permitted to post here unless you are a mod/admin with a problem. Thank you in advance.

So, let's get this started!

-------------------------------------------------

Returning home from a long day at work, Kurtz sighed heavily as he opened the front door to his home, setting down his briefcase and coat on the rack before then ruffling his hair. He was tired, hot, and sweaty, and the one thing he preferred now more then anything was a steamy bath. Like tradition, he called out to anyone who was in; "I'm home!" Afterwards he began to slowly head towards the bathroom with a content sigh of relief, knowing that at last he was away from work for a while.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lorien, was laying down on bed, humming happily as she listened to her favorite music while taking the chance nobody was at home, to relax. Despite that, her ears perked up and twitched as Kurtz called out for anyone at home. "I think I heard someone." She said to no-one in particular, while getting off bed and heading off her room. She was almost sure she had heard someone at home but was not certain of whom could it be.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Kurtz slowly headed into the bathroom, he gave an audible sigh before he closed the door to and began to strip out of his work clothes - his muscular figure and firm frame revealling itself until he was stark naked, before stepping into the shower. It had been a long and exhausting day, and at the very least if no-one was home, he'd be nice and fresh before they all returned. With a soft twist of the nozzle, the water came streaming down across his scales, slowly soaking him and his luminous red hair through and through. "Ahhh...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Luckily for Lorien, she had managed to spot Kurtz just before he went inside the bathroom. "Ooh~ Dad is home already." She thought for herself and took a brief moment to look to her sides to check if anyone else was at home. "And seems no-one else is at home..I'm feeling lucky." in her mind, Lorien squealed softly before going on her tip toes towards the bathroom. Upon hearing the water streaming down, the vixen gently twisted the knob and opened the door, trying her best to go silently inside.

Once there, and making sure Kurtz hadn't notice her just yet, she delicately removed her own clothing as well, revealing her splendorous figure before making her move. Gently approaching the tub, the girl sneaks behind Kurtz, surprising him with a hug. She utter no word though her delicate green furred arms around his waist gave away of her identity. Lorien was delighted with the feeling of his soaked wet scales against her furry body. Her delicate mounds were pressing against his back and her tail wiggled happily behind her.

OOC: You gotta admit :P that was the longest and best reply ever xD
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Indeed. I am very well impressed! :3

IC:

Enjoying the shower up to that current moment, Kurtz was completely caught off guard by the assailant that had joined him in his soaking wet state. It took the green dragon a few mere moments to think of what was happening, and to look down at the arms of his companion, before he gave a soft smile and relaxed audibly, arching his head back slightly. "Mmhh... you're quite sneaky, Lorrie." He delightfully commented towards her ordeal, though once realising her soft gifted mounds were against his back, growled softly. "Sneaky and naughty."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Awesome. I feel proud of myself xD

IC:

As soon as Kurtz arched his head back, Lorien took that chance to nuzzle his neck softly yet teasingly. "I know I am so sneaky." She slowly moves a paw up to his chest, caressing it gently, easily noticeably how much she loves the feeling of his well built chest. "But aww... Why do you say I am naughty?" Lorien asks teasingly while smirking. She well knew how naughty she was being, and even press her mounds even more against his back, while rubbing her nether region against his rear end. Lorien had to admit it was really arousing to have all her body rubbing against Kurtz's scaly one. For her, their wet bodies together like that was arousing, erotic even.

Lorien knew how to be teasing. She had gotten that trait from her mother Yoosei and she well knew how to make use of it whenever she would feel up to the challenge. She would take advantages even of things she would know it would arouse the green dragon. One of them, would be of her nearing her muzzle to his ear and letting out soft moans. The green vixen hoping to easily getting the stunt dragon eager for some action.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
With a delightful shiver from all of Lorien's advances on him, Kurtz moaned softly from it all. He had to admit, even though he seemed reluctant about all her teases, inside he enjoyed it with a carnal desire. From all of it; her mounds pressed on his stiff back, her grinding against his rump , and her soft moans - gradually began to get him in the mood, feeling his pouch stirring and his ebony member slowly erecting.

Lorien knew him all too well; after all, she had someone very close to her who knew every single way to grind his gears and drive him wild. Still, he had to try and return the teases instead of being defenseless, and so his thick tail slowly sneaked down to her groin, before grinding against it tentatively. "Mhhh... j-just look at what y-you're doing..." He smirked playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Once feeling the dragon's tail attempt to tease the vixen as well, Lorien smirks softly, moving her hips away from his body only to give enough freedom for the dragon to tease her as well. "Oh and what I am doing is it so bad?" She asks teasingly while moving her upper body in order to rub her wonderful mounds against his back which made the vixen moan softly. Lorien clearly was enjoying herself and just teasing him, was arousing her and that was more than noticeably. The girl's body screamed for attention.

"Mmnh...I think I'm going to give him a little more motivation. I hope this works." In her mind, Lorien had thought of something she definitely wanted to try out with Kurtz, in hopes it would work as she suspected. Slowly, her paw moved down to his rear end and caress it softly before she showed him how naughty she could be. Grinning darkly, she brings a digit to his tailhole and trails teasingly around it before gently inserting it inside and wiggle it softly. In her mind, she giggled. "I wonder if it will get him all wild now." Lorien felt ever so naughty by having such thoughts but at the moment she didn't care.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"A-Ahh!" Kurtz's eyes widened as he moaned loudly to the sudden intrusion of his rear, his member erecting much faster and stiffening before it stood at it's full length underneath him, throbbing wildly from all the teases to his firm rump. More then anything, the teases to his rump were a surefire way to get him aroused, and more then anything, wild.

With a slowly developing grin across his maw, the red-haired dragon moaned as he enjoyed the finger treatment for a bit longer, before quickly turning around - withdrawing her finger before pinning her to the wall with a deep growl. "Ohh you naughty girl, you. I might have to 'punish' you for that..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aha~ Gotcha~" Lorien thought proudly in her mind once she heard him moaning loudly. In her mind she squealed happily, feeling so proud of herself for had managed to quickly get the green scaled dragon in the mood, and even a sneaky grin formed in her lips. Though the green furred vixen was caught off surprised once the dragon turned around and pinned her against the wall.

"Eek~" Lorien meeped cutely, still surprised at the dragon's reaction but definitely not complain about it at all. Her ears twitch happily upon hearing Kurtz growling. "Ooh~ So dominant. This turned out better than I expected. Might as well tag along." Lorien had to fight the urge to smirk darkly to that.

"Ooh~ The strong dragon will truly be going to punish the cutie innocent vixen here?" Lorien murmured loud enough for him to hear, playing the role of an almost helpless girl though she didn't manage to hide how much that was arousing for her. She felt his grasp on her arms as he kept her pinned against the wall, before she then added to him. "What sort of punishment would the dragon have in mind?" Lorien asks gently though murring already in anticipation.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions