Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 43
The Mighty Love! Deckerdramon's Final Scream!!

So this had X7 in it. No clue when 44 will be out.
Second episode for a while.

Yes, RR did two eps. And I am very happy with them.

So, a fight. Kiriha says he must be strongest. But Taiki says they are friends so why should they fight. And now to fight, we have the Super Evos. But much like any evenly matched characters, they tie. And they're also too hurt to go on. So, Kiriha uses Cyberdramon and the Golemon he had hid in the bottom of his Xros Loader ever since ep 2 or 3. Maybe 4. But before he can use them, Deckerdramon shows up and says Taiki should run while he yells at Kiriha.

For all his trouble, Deckerdramon gets beat more then half to death before they're stopped by Taiki's group. Him and Nene try to talk to him while Cutemon tries to heal. But since they are very big injuries, all he can do is tell everyone Kiriha's backstory and protect everyone from an attack. But first, the flashback.

Kiriha was just a 10 year boy with a mother and a strict father who ran a very successful financial company. And since he's the only kid, he has to be strong to run the company. But, much like all stories, there's a tragic ending where his parents die one after the other and both his other family and his dad's people steal everything from him. And much like those stories, he stops being sad and gets angry. So that's why he must be the best and the strongest of all!

Now for the Gravimon attack. which Deckerdramon saves them from. And in the very large crater, he finally goes away after Kiriha gets a words from his dad and learns everyone is there to help him. But, don't worry, even though Deckerdramon's dead, we have a new Xros.

With the Great Xros of all three, we have X7. Which is your normal set of X5 with DX. And using 7 Victorize, it wiped out so many of the evil army. we'll have to wait for the next ep to see an actual fight. But for now, we have Agnimon, Monitamon dressed as a... fruit? And I have no idea what Mervamon was doing.
lol i thought this episode was really sad and Kihira ended up feeling it in the end too aww deckdramon will be missed T.T Oh but seeing Xros 7 was epic XD
Creative Minds
RIP Deckerdramon. Thank you very much for the "Almighty Love."

Despite having a newly Digixros-sed X7, Gravimon learns or has Neo Vamdemon's tricks with the Resurrection thingie. Though, he's much more successful displaying it onscreen.

You can also wonder if Gravimon will attempt to do an Apocalymon once he's defeated.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I am so happy Gravimon wasn't killed in the last few minutes of the episode, that would have been so cheap!
that would have been cheap but so far this season hasn't been like that but i still think its so sad Deckdramon is gone Kihira doesn't have his warrior of love no more T.T
Creative Minds
(07-13-2011 04:20 PM)SnK Wrote: You can also wonder if Gravimon will attempt to do an Apocalymon once he's defeated.
Nope but it seems he'll do a Chimeramon.
(07-14-2011 01:36 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Nope but it seems he'll do a Chimeramon.
With a dash of POTC Davey Jones. (Disembodied heart/core kept hidden somewhere else according to episode summary.)
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Oh yeah. See that before. But, that can be a problem.
This was an EPIC episode ^.^ Deckerdramon is gone ;_; At least we got an awesome X7 evolution sequence. This series has been awesome thus far....I hope we see Gravimon feel the power of love.>.<
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto