Join our server on Discord

Digimon Bar
Yeah, I get that alot. *smirks*
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Hey Guilmon can you get me a fruit smoothie I am a bit hungry."

"Sure be right back." Guilmon got out of the booth and went and paid for a smoothie then Renamon asked her question.

"You playing a game of luck Renamon?" Guilmon asked innocently while holding Terriermon's smoothie.
Creative Minds
"Oh yeah, sure, you can call it luck!" Shoutmon snickered, bombarding himself with Axe body spray. "As in, if you tap that, you're lucky to only get away with chlamydia and not chlamydia, gonorrhea, genital crabs, hepatitis B and cooties!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Strike one.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*throws a bottle of old spice at Shoutmon* Real man use old spice. *turns around and orders a blood and coke*
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
BWG: Strike two.

Bartender: "Okay, Billie Piper and a line of Speed coming up."

(XD I just love it when a pun comes together XDD)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Guilmon thought Renamon could use a bit of space so he simply went back to the booth handed Terriermon his smoothie and wait for him to finish it.
Creative Minds
"O-old spice..." Shoutmon said, quietly for once, as he caught the bottle and stared at it silently, an expression of horror on his face. He seemed to be having something akin to war flashbacks or something. "No, no!" He curled up in a booth, folded his knees, put his arms over his head and rocked back and forth. "Not him- not him- I don't wanna play doctor! That's an out hole, not an in hole! AHHH!!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Eh? Did I do something wrong? *blinking, taking shot of my drink*
[Image: 34snomc.png]