Join our server on Discord

I'm leaving.
This was the best place I was able to find here for this post. If it actually isn't the best place, then sorry, it's only human error.

I have started my own forum recently and I no longer have any time for Digiartist's Domain. Sorry guys, but there is no telling when I may return.

Once I log out, you may not see me for a long time. Just letting you all know, so I don't dissapear without warning.

[Image: sad_anime_2.jpg]

This is me right now, I'm really sorry. Love you guys! Bye!
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
The site! You forgot to leave your URL! How will we find you!
CryingCrybaby2boohoo
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(06-29-2011 05:01 AM)johnalt Wrote: The site! You forgot to leave your URL! How will we find you!
CryingCrybaby2boohoo

I might post the link to it later, but I don't want to drive too much traffic from here! But I might post it.
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
You should! :( well all miss you T.T
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
AWWWWWW! We'll miss yu Xeno hope to see you again and best of luck to you with yours :)
Creative Minds
(06-29-2011 05:01 AM)johnalt Wrote: The site! You forgot to leave your URL! How will we find you!
CryingCrybaby2boohoo

Well, here is the link. The Miscellaneous Forums
(06-29-2011 05:41 AM)Digimon Crazy Wrote: AWWWWWW! We'll miss yu Xeno hope to see you again and best of luck to you with yours :)

I don't have any users on my forum yet, but I will get some soon. (Hopefully).

I will try to free up some time for here, if I can, but mostly I am making additions to my forum.

Here is the link. The Miscellaneous Forums
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Ok, now I can find you. :) thank you! Lol

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
well things seem nice so far but still hope things go well and see you when you can
Creative Minds
Never fun to see someone leave the board, hope you'll have fun with your new board, and that you'll visit from time to time when you can. Take care, hope all goes well.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*bawls my eyes out* Farewell lady Xeno! We shall miss you greatly!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions