Join our server on Discord

Xros Wars Pair
hey there guys I thought i bring an idea i ran by some other people. Have any of you who are watching Xros Wars noticed that unlike all the other seasons there has been no true indication at a pairing. Like there has no funny/awkward moments between a guy and girl yet. Oh but while we are on this note what is your favorite idea of pair in Xros Wars.
Creative Minds
(06-27-2011 03:42 PM)Digimon Crazy Wrote: hey there guys I thought i bring an idea i ran by some other people. Have any of you who are watching Xros Wars noticed that unlike all the other seasons there has been no true indication at a pairing. Like there has no funny/awkward moments between a guy and girl yet. Oh but while we are on this note what is your favorite idea of pair in Xros Wars.

So Zenjirou's and Kiriha's reactions toward Nene don't count?

Taiki and Akari don't count?
[Image: signature.png]
well its not that strong or laid out zenjirou's thing is kinda of a stupid joke while taiki and akari is just a nice friendship and not much else is really put into it.
Creative Minds
I disagree. Akari obviously likes Taiki, Nene might find something about him because of how he saves her a lot and all. Zenjirou had the obvious crush on Nene, Taiki did say having a girl sleep near him isn't the same as Akari.

And of course, the classic joke about everyone liking Taiki.
not to mention Olegmon refering to Nene as Taiki's girlfriend in Episode 41, leading to Taiki's awkward "she's not my girlfriend line" but that could've been a sub error
Shoutmon and Ballistamon... just... Shoutmon and Ballistamon.

Shoutmon has been inside him. :3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Why i's it that whenever either of those two come up that's all you can think about?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Because he's a pervert.

(06-29-2011 09:57 AM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: Shoutmon and Ballistamon... just... Shoutmon and Ballistamon.

Shoutmon has been inside him. :3
No. They're Heterosexual Life Partners. Bros. Bromantic.
Like Jay and Silent Bob. Or Bert and Ernie. (Not gay dammit, best friends)
Or Scrubs' Turk and JD. Only not as Guy Love.
(06-29-2011 11:03 AM)johnalt Wrote: Why i's it that whenever either of those two come up that's all you can think about?

Oh yeah? Name two other times I've paired Shoutmon and Ballistamon together. XD Sexually.

And yeah, I know guy love, I love guy love. X3 But c'mooon, admit it. They're making it EASY for shippers.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I know. I've made countless ship joke about a lot of guys that are very close.
But, being close to a yaoi loving girl and a friend of a 801. So I ended up getting Yaoi vision. Blast it.