Join our server on Discord

High tail hall fans pls read!
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/2473285/

It looks like we have till friday... Crying
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
like lol he sounds pissed there but it would be sad if he did have to scrap everything after all that hard work. Well who knows fans may be able to get all the money together like right before time is up it usually happens that way lol. So here's to hoping it can be saved (raises cup in a toast).
Creative Minds
Well I was hoping that showing this to fans would help them raise more money (I would donate myself, but I can't give away what I don't have Crying ); this i's the closest thing to a donation I can do Crying
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
We can't help. We're having enough problems keeping THIS site afloat as it is. There was a time when we didn't have adspace. Maybe he should be more proactive about selling adspace on his site to keep it afloat.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Not my place to answer those types of comments. I'm not saying "do it", I'm just saying "we need help". If you dint want to fine. If you cant then don't. But if you can and care, personally I think you should. But that's just my opinion.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
To all those who care: we made it. ^_^ mrgreen

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
well thats cool to hear would hate to see all that hard work go to waste due to low funds
Creative Minds