Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 42
Well unless the live journal is broken, the last ep they posted is 39. so it's been more then a week. Besides, store brand might be "cheaper" (faster right now) and it'll still work. Just not be as good.
(06-30-2011 01:36 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Well unless the live journal is broken, the last ep they posted is 39. so it's been more then a week. Besides, store brand might be "cheaper" (faster right now) and it'll still work. Just not be as good.

The LJ's definitely not broken. They've been posting new Inazumas.

On their Twitter, they mention being incredibly busy this week, so don't expect anything for a little while.

When they do however, I'm 99% sure 40 and 41 will be released together.
[Image: signature.png]
Its not the first time they get delayed with Digimon, however, I still like em.
Yeah. So do I. But again, sometimes you get cheap soda.
Now, they have more subs.

Good thing RR seems to be back to normal.

This is the Canyon Land. Doesn't seem to be much so far though. The leader here is Gravimon the Earth Spirit. An Ugly MFer.
He has; Hypogriffmon, Cerberumon, Wendigomon, And Anubismon as his army and that's where Kiriha's plan is set up.

The Armies will distract Gravimon's until Kiriha shows up and beats the Code out of Gravimon. But he needs 10 minutes.
But something about this plan does not sit right with me.

JetMervamon has a spinning move called Love Poison. Ok then... Not like her other moves. But there's many too many for her.
But wait, there's Kiriha. And as the Hypogriffmon gang up on Nene, he blows them all up.

He then tries the same with Deckerdramon, Cerberumon, Dorulumon, Cutemon, and Beelzemon. Since Cutemon is the Team Healer, he has a barrier spell. Which is good.

And of course, while Taiki and group is distracting the Wendigomon, Kiriha fires a forest burner from above. This way, he can take out everything. No army, Gravimon is weakened. I may agree sometimes but not all the time.

Because of the fire, there also seems to be an earthquake. But, Taiki now Xroses X4 so they can get up. Meanwhile; with Kiriha, there's a forcefield and a closing gate standing between him and Gravimon. He knows what to do though, use Deckerdramon to crash the door.

So let's now break down Kriha's moves in a chart for ease of understanding.

Anubimon attcks
Xros Open to one shot them.
Gravimon tries to rope Kiriha as he flies down.
Kiriha uses Cyberdramon to block and reverse the rope so Gravimon is tied up.
Super evo to Zeek Greymon.
Gravimon is destroyed.

But wait!

Gravimon planned all this.

So now, he's behind the wall with many, many, many Centarumon and Sagittarimon.

Kiriha can't stand this so he tries to make his plan work but it does not so Nene flies in with the Ouroboros Gate attack to make everyone escape. Everyone but Kiriha it seems. His anger and dark heart has him captured.

But when you think about it, every "blue" character like him is like that. He has family issues much like the 5 before him.

Proof:
Divorce
Dead Brother
Divorce
Divorce/Not know and almost dead brother
Divorce and! Dead mother/mean dad plus a sick sister.

Huh. Interesting isn't it.

So we get a flashback of Kiriha's dad being a jerk and see he has a locket of his family. His dad is where he got the Weak is bad personality from. And this makes him to to manipulate by Gravimon. So now, Kiriha's going to fight Taiki again.

Which, with the Dawn, he is shown up to do just that to Taiki and group as they go to rescue him.

Next, we have DinoRexmon. With his first apperance being this. Also, while the Monitamon are confusing me yet again, Nene is playing tennis. And Kiriha may still have a Golemon. Imagine that.
Return of the douchebag jerkhead Kiriha with a psychotic twist. Gravimon is what you'll get if Tim Burton designs a Digimon (Complete with tentacle fetish.) and he just pushed Kiriha's buttons whilst mind raping him on the issues of inferiority/superiority complex on the side of daddy issues.

I am wondering with the line that Bagramon has summoned him to the Digital World, though..
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Now that's what I call being heartbroken!
Yes. Once he found the right thing, Kiriha was too easy to work with.
Didn't even get his brain wet, he just kept going "Come on, do it."

Understatement but still funny.