Join our server on Discord

Zone of a Memory
Part 3

Taiki POV

Taiki had ran and ran and evetually had to stop and catch his breath. When he did he looked around and saw that he had gotten lost. HE didn't know where he was and he was suprsied how big the zone was with how few digimon it had. He wandered around for a bit until it got dark then he happened to find the garden and thought it would be a nice place to take a break before he found his way back to his friends.

He sat down on the bench and relaxed. Unfortunatly his relaxed state didn't last long because his mind wandered back to what had happened earlier. Akairi had said she loved him but in truth he did love someone else. However he didn' think the love was felt both way. "Mabye I should have tried things with Akairi" he said to himself.But deep down he knew that if he did he would always wonder what it would have been like to be loved by the other. So he sat there deep in thought thinking of the one he loved, staring into the pond in front of him; for how long he was not sure. He finnaly snapped out of it when he heard a familiar voice. "OI TAIKI!"

Normal POV

Shoutmon ran up to Taiki. "Where have you been the others have been worried about you.

"Oh uh sorry about that shoutmon I got a bit lost" he replied with a small forced smile.

"Well Akairi said you wondered off, but no worrie the others are staying at a place the local digimon lent us to stay in. So lets go back to everyone else." Shoutmon was about to start headinf back when.

"Umm wait Shoutmon don't you want to take a break you probly walked all over to look for me." Shoutmon looked like he was gonna say no but Taiki added. "Just for a minute then we can okay."

"Well okay mabye just for a minute."

Shoutmon took a seat next to taiki and let out a relxed sigh and stared into the pond. They stayed like that for a couple seconds until Taiki broke the silence. "The pond looks nice doesn't it Shoutmon."

"Yeah it does."

"You know Akairi told me she loved me today."

Shoutmon really wasn't expecting that and it made his lose his breath for a second. "She did?" he said after the momentary shock went away.

"Yeah she did ... butI actually like someone else and I ended up running away after she admitted her feellings. Only thing is the one I love, I am not sure loves me back."

Shoutmon wasn't an expert in relationships but he could tell his friend wanted some kind of advice. "Well umm I guess thats too bad. Well I think she will get passed it she is a strong smart girl. AS for the one you like well if your not sure. Well I would try to be as direct as possible and see how the person reacts."

Taiki couldn't help but smile at that. "Yeah i guess thats a good plan. You know Shoutmonred has always been my favorite color but I like it more now than i ever did."

Shoutmon noticed the sudden change in topic but went with it. "Yeah its a pretty cool color."

"You know why I like even more now than I did before."

"No why Taiki."

"Because its the color of you." No sooner had he finished had he moved in a flash and locked his and shotmon's mouths into a deep crushing kiss.

Warning the following scenes will contain graphic yaoi scenes reader discretion is advised XD

(LOL sry guys you will have to wait for the grand finale till tommorow but the warning is there so remember you have been warned but plz still comment ^.^)
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Zone of a Memory - by Digimon Crazy - 06-26-2011, 02:24 PM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by Digimon Crazy - 08-03-2011, 07:43 PM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by johalt - 08-04-2011, 12:22 AM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by Digimon Crazy - 08-04-2011, 03:56 AM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by johalt - 08-04-2011, 07:11 AM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by Digivolved - 08-04-2011, 10:25 AM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by Digimon Crazy - 08-04-2011, 06:44 PM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by johalt - 08-04-2011, 11:33 PM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by Digimon Crazy - 08-05-2011, 04:58 AM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by johalt - 08-05-2011, 07:11 AM