Join our server on Discord

Zone of a Memory
omf first off sry to let this thing just basically die but lie and my short attention span do that so I didn't evn type this up I just worte this in the post post box hope you enjoy.

Part 2

Just as Akari was gonna seal the deal and let their lips meet Taiki jumped back and stood up. He stood there with his head down and Akairi looked at him in suprise. "Taiki whats wrong dont you like me I like you?" She said in a very sad tone. Taiki stood there quiet still looking down. Then Akairi was gonna talk again but he spoke up. "I am sorry Akairi I can't say I love you becuase ..." "because why!" she deamanded her eyes watering. "I love someone else already!" He yelled in response and ran off.

Akairi stood there shocked at what she had just heard. "He likes some else." NO sonner had she finished sayong that did she break down in tears and sobbed and sobbed.

By the time Akairi stopped crying and made it back to their friends it was already dusk and would soon be dark. When she walked up to the gang Zenjiro went and greeted her. "Hey Akari there you are what happened its really late now." Then he noticed that her eyes seemed to be really red. "Hey Akairi your eyes are really red are they ok?" "Yes they're fine I got some dirk them so quit asking" she snapped. Zenjiro jumped back suprised and knew he better keep his moth shut.

"Hey Akari by the way the way where is Taiki we thought he was with you" Shoutmon inquired. "Wait you mean he didn't come back he ughh walked off somewhere else without me and I thought he came back here." Actually she thought he would beat her back here since she was crying for a good bit. "Thats not like him to just go and not tell anyone where he is, I guess we will have to look for him and spend the night here." said Dorulomon. "It's ok I can find him by myself you guys can go and rest" said Shoutmon

"Well digimon did offer aplace to stay we said no but now that we have to I dont think they would mind" said Zenjiro. "Ok I will meet you guys there when I find Taiki" and off went Shoutmon looking for Taiki. "Well lets head over to the building the digimon said we could stay in"said Dorulumon. Zenjiro and Akairi noodedd. Akairi was still dissapointed but she was worried about Taiki and she wondered why he hand't shown up as they walked to the building.

SHoutmon had look for a good while around the Zone with no luck. HE sighed he wished there was digimon around to get info from but all the digimon lived on one side of the zone while this side was uninhabited. Where could he be? He grumbled to himself and then he turned his head and noticed what seemed to be a small garden between to buildings with the gate open. He thought might as well check. He walked over to the gate and sure enough there was Taiki looking into a small and sitting on bench. "OI TAIKI!"

(lol not much but its late and this was to show I haven't forgotten so I will hopefully get it done tommorowa post of encouragement helps though guys so plz review or comment on what here so far XD)
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Zone of a Memory - by Digimon Crazy - 06-26-2011, 02:24 PM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by Digimon Crazy - 08-03-2011, 07:43 PM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by johalt - 08-04-2011, 12:22 AM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by Digimon Crazy - 08-04-2011, 03:56 AM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by johalt - 08-04-2011, 07:11 AM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by Digivolved - 08-04-2011, 10:25 AM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by Digimon Crazy - 08-04-2011, 06:44 PM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by johalt - 08-04-2011, 11:33 PM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by Digimon Crazy - 08-05-2011, 04:58 AM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by johalt - 08-05-2011, 07:11 AM