Join our server on Discord

Zone of a Memory
lol i am bad at titles but hope you like this story i am gonna be a little mean and only give you part of the story for now i actually thought of this at the last second to only give you a taste at first. This was kinda hard to wright cuz i told myself i wouldnt write of xros wars till its finish but I couldn't resist XD This first part deserves no warning of any kind (yet) but when the time comes it will. So you will have to read and see ^.^ enjoy this first part.

Part 1

It was another day fighting the Bagura Army. Taiki, Zenjiro, Akari, and their digimon friends had just finished fighting and defeating all the enemy soldiers in the Zone they were just in. All the digimon of the Zone were now celebrating to thank them for saving them from the oppression of the Bagura Army. The were now at a feast eating talking and having fun. It was mid afternoon not too hot and the zone itself was very beautiful, full of beautiful stone buildings of all colors. Taiki had finished eating and had decided to go for a bit of sightseeing around the zone before they had to leave.

“Wow these buildings look fantastic.” Taiki said to himself as he looked in awe at the buildings. He then stopped to admire a particular red building Taiki had always like the color red. Then he heard someone running and turned and saw Akari running to catchup to him.

“Hey there Taiki I wondered if I could come with you to look around the zone” , she said a bit winded from the running. “Oh sure Akari I don't mind I just stopped to look at this building here and then I was gonna keep looking.”

With that they were off walking together admiring all the buildings as they walked. “All these buildings sure are nice aren't they?”, Akari asked as they walked. “Yeah they sure are, I could only image what would have happened to them if the Bagura Army had stayed here.” They decided to take a little break from walking and sat down on bench on the side. “Well we better head back now its getting late and we probably should have left for the next zone already.”

“Yeah your probably right Taiki, this zone was nice and seeing all its nice buildings was fun.” Taiki was about to get up and start to head back but Akari stopped him. “Wait lets just rest for a couple more minutes I am still a bit tired.” Taiki nodded and sat back down and looked up at a nearby building. While his head was staring up Akari slowly and stealthily put her hands on Taiki's. Taiki flinched a bit at the touch but didn't pull his hand away. “You know Taiki we have been friends for a long while now and I wanted to ask, what do you think of me.”

“umm...uh we are friends, you are nice, and always help me when I need” he stammered as he spoke.

“Oh come on Taiki you sure you cant think of anything else to say about me.” She began to get closer and closer until she was right next to him. Taiki was frozen in place he didn't know what to say. Akari turned Taiki's head toward her, “Taiki you are so brave, nice, and and I love Taiki.” She began to lean forward for a kiss. Things seemed to move in slow motion Taiki just couldn't believe what Akari was doing. She kept getting closer and closer until …

lol i love cliff hangers dont you ^.^ next part will be up soon plz comment ty for reading :)
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Zone of a Memory - by Digimon Crazy - 06-26-2011, 02:24 PM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by Digimon Crazy - 08-03-2011, 07:43 PM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by johalt - 08-04-2011, 12:22 AM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by Digimon Crazy - 08-04-2011, 03:56 AM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by johalt - 08-04-2011, 07:11 AM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by Digivolved - 08-04-2011, 10:25 AM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by Digimon Crazy - 08-04-2011, 06:44 PM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by johalt - 08-04-2011, 11:33 PM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by Digimon Crazy - 08-05-2011, 04:58 AM
RE: Zone of a Memory - by johalt - 08-05-2011, 07:11 AM