Join our server on Discord

Zone of a Memory
lol i am bad at titles but hope you like this story i am gonna be a little mean and only give you part of the story for now i actually thought of this at the last second to only give you a taste at first. This was kinda hard to wright cuz i told myself i wouldnt write of xros wars till its finish but I couldn't resist XD This first part deserves no warning of any kind (yet) but when the time comes it will. So you will have to read and see ^.^ enjoy this first part.

Part 1

It was another day fighting the Bagura Army. Taiki, Zenjiro, Akari, and their digimon friends had just finished fighting and defeating all the enemy soldiers in the Zone they were just in. All the digimon of the Zone were now celebrating to thank them for saving them from the oppression of the Bagura Army. The were now at a feast eating talking and having fun. It was mid afternoon not too hot and the zone itself was very beautiful, full of beautiful stone buildings of all colors. Taiki had finished eating and had decided to go for a bit of sightseeing around the zone before they had to leave.

“Wow these buildings look fantastic.” Taiki said to himself as he looked in awe at the buildings. He then stopped to admire a particular red building Taiki had always like the color red. Then he heard someone running and turned and saw Akari running to catchup to him.

“Hey there Taiki I wondered if I could come with you to look around the zone” , she said a bit winded from the running. “Oh sure Akari I don't mind I just stopped to look at this building here and then I was gonna keep looking.”

With that they were off walking together admiring all the buildings as they walked. “All these buildings sure are nice aren't they?”, Akari asked as they walked. “Yeah they sure are, I could only image what would have happened to them if the Bagura Army had stayed here.” They decided to take a little break from walking and sat down on bench on the side. “Well we better head back now its getting late and we probably should have left for the next zone already.”

“Yeah your probably right Taiki, this zone was nice and seeing all its nice buildings was fun.” Taiki was about to get up and start to head back but Akari stopped him. “Wait lets just rest for a couple more minutes I am still a bit tired.” Taiki nodded and sat back down and looked up at a nearby building. While his head was staring up Akari slowly and stealthily put her hands on Taiki's. Taiki flinched a bit at the touch but didn't pull his hand away. “You know Taiki we have been friends for a long while now and I wanted to ask, what do you think of me.”

“umm...uh we are friends, you are nice, and always help me when I need” he stammered as he spoke.

“Oh come on Taiki you sure you cant think of anything else to say about me.” She began to get closer and closer until she was right next to him. Taiki was frozen in place he didn't know what to say. Akari turned Taiki's head toward her, “Taiki you are so brave, nice, and and I love Taiki.” She began to lean forward for a kiss. Things seemed to move in slow motion Taiki just couldn't believe what Akari was doing. She kept getting closer and closer until …

lol i love cliff hangers dont you ^.^ next part will be up soon plz comment ty for reading :)
Creative Minds
omf first off sry to let this thing just basically die but lie and my short attention span do that so I didn't evn type this up I just worte this in the post post box hope you enjoy.

Part 2

Just as Akari was gonna seal the deal and let their lips meet Taiki jumped back and stood up. He stood there with his head down and Akairi looked at him in suprise. "Taiki whats wrong dont you like me I like you?" She said in a very sad tone. Taiki stood there quiet still looking down. Then Akairi was gonna talk again but he spoke up. "I am sorry Akairi I can't say I love you becuase ..." "because why!" she deamanded her eyes watering. "I love someone else already!" He yelled in response and ran off.

Akairi stood there shocked at what she had just heard. "He likes some else." NO sonner had she finished sayong that did she break down in tears and sobbed and sobbed.

By the time Akairi stopped crying and made it back to their friends it was already dusk and would soon be dark. When she walked up to the gang Zenjiro went and greeted her. "Hey Akari there you are what happened its really late now." Then he noticed that her eyes seemed to be really red. "Hey Akairi your eyes are really red are they ok?" "Yes they're fine I got some dirk them so quit asking" she snapped. Zenjiro jumped back suprised and knew he better keep his moth shut.

"Hey Akari by the way the way where is Taiki we thought he was with you" Shoutmon inquired. "Wait you mean he didn't come back he ughh walked off somewhere else without me and I thought he came back here." Actually she thought he would beat her back here since she was crying for a good bit. "Thats not like him to just go and not tell anyone where he is, I guess we will have to look for him and spend the night here." said Dorulomon. "It's ok I can find him by myself you guys can go and rest" said Shoutmon

"Well digimon did offer aplace to stay we said no but now that we have to I dont think they would mind" said Zenjiro. "Ok I will meet you guys there when I find Taiki" and off went Shoutmon looking for Taiki. "Well lets head over to the building the digimon said we could stay in"said Dorulumon. Zenjiro and Akairi noodedd. Akairi was still dissapointed but she was worried about Taiki and she wondered why he hand't shown up as they walked to the building.

SHoutmon had look for a good while around the Zone with no luck. HE sighed he wished there was digimon around to get info from but all the digimon lived on one side of the zone while this side was uninhabited. Where could he be? He grumbled to himself and then he turned his head and noticed what seemed to be a small garden between to buildings with the gate open. He thought might as well check. He walked over to the gate and sure enough there was Taiki looking into a small and sitting on bench. "OI TAIKI!"

(lol not much but its late and this was to show I haven't forgotten so I will hopefully get it done tommorowa post of encouragement helps though guys so plz review or comment on what here so far XD)
Creative Minds
Gramar... Overwhelmingly... Bad... Concept... Overwhelmingly... Good... Must... Resist... Urge... To take... Gramar... Over... Concept... GAAAAH! ... Sry bout that, just had a minor nervous breakdown ^^;

Lol but seriously, gramar and wording *shudders* needs work to say the least
Though I do like the concept of the story and the plot so far. Good job overall, I guess.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
oh no johnalt are you a grammer nazi 0.0 XD JK yeah i know I am aweful like that but oh well I had a beta reader when I posted on fanfiction.net so I really dont pay attention to stuff like that but mabye if I have time later I will fixing the spelling and some of the grammer thing I was always a bit bad at grammer XD
Creative Minds
No, trust me, I'm not a grammar nazi; if you see me having a nervous breakdown over grammar, that should indicate how bad it i's >.<
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Grammar or not I still enjoyed reading! Thanks!
Veemon's Followers
Part 3

Taiki POV

Taiki had ran and ran and evetually had to stop and catch his breath. When he did he looked around and saw that he had gotten lost. HE didn't know where he was and he was suprsied how big the zone was with how few digimon it had. He wandered around for a bit until it got dark then he happened to find the garden and thought it would be a nice place to take a break before he found his way back to his friends.

He sat down on the bench and relaxed. Unfortunatly his relaxed state didn't last long because his mind wandered back to what had happened earlier. Akairi had said she loved him but in truth he did love someone else. However he didn' think the love was felt both way. "Mabye I should have tried things with Akairi" he said to himself.But deep down he knew that if he did he would always wonder what it would have been like to be loved by the other. So he sat there deep in thought thinking of the one he loved, staring into the pond in front of him; for how long he was not sure. He finnaly snapped out of it when he heard a familiar voice. "OI TAIKI!"

Normal POV

Shoutmon ran up to Taiki. "Where have you been the others have been worried about you.

"Oh uh sorry about that shoutmon I got a bit lost" he replied with a small forced smile.

"Well Akairi said you wondered off, but no worrie the others are staying at a place the local digimon lent us to stay in. So lets go back to everyone else." Shoutmon was about to start headinf back when.

"Umm wait Shoutmon don't you want to take a break you probly walked all over to look for me." Shoutmon looked like he was gonna say no but Taiki added. "Just for a minute then we can okay."

"Well okay mabye just for a minute."

Shoutmon took a seat next to taiki and let out a relxed sigh and stared into the pond. They stayed like that for a couple seconds until Taiki broke the silence. "The pond looks nice doesn't it Shoutmon."

"Yeah it does."

"You know Akairi told me she loved me today."

Shoutmon really wasn't expecting that and it made his lose his breath for a second. "She did?" he said after the momentary shock went away.

"Yeah she did ... butI actually like someone else and I ended up running away after she admitted her feellings. Only thing is the one I love, I am not sure loves me back."

Shoutmon wasn't an expert in relationships but he could tell his friend wanted some kind of advice. "Well umm I guess thats too bad. Well I think she will get passed it she is a strong smart girl. AS for the one you like well if your not sure. Well I would try to be as direct as possible and see how the person reacts."

Taiki couldn't help but smile at that. "Yeah i guess thats a good plan. You know Shoutmonred has always been my favorite color but I like it more now than i ever did."

Shoutmon noticed the sudden change in topic but went with it. "Yeah its a pretty cool color."

"You know why I like even more now than I did before."

"No why Taiki."

"Because its the color of you." No sooner had he finished had he moved in a flash and locked his and shotmon's mouths into a deep crushing kiss.

Warning the following scenes will contain graphic yaoi scenes reader discretion is advised XD

(LOL sry guys you will have to wait for the grand finale till tommorow but the warning is there so remember you have been warned but plz still comment ^.^)
Creative Minds
Much, much easier to understand. ^.^ oh, yoai? Oh... Ok... Uhm... Seeya! Lol jk
But seriously i probably won't stick around for those scenes: that's not how I roll.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
lol well sry to here that but thats what the warning was for since I dont want people to get mad at me when they start reading those parts XD but you dont have to go that way to read not sure why you think so ^.^
Creative Minds
It's just the way it i's. It's nothing personal, in fact it's a great story, but I'm just not into yoai, and I don't read things I'm not into (defeats most of the purpose of reading, usu). That's just the way I am. So, seeya! ^_^ gl.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz