Join our server on Discord

Posting from my brand new 3DS
So, as the title so obviously states, I am currently posting this thread from the browser on my 3DS. So far, this thing is epic-and-a-half! This leaves me with one question: Does anybody else here have one yet?
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
I shall get one this X-mas. But good for you.
I can post from my DSi, thank you. XP

Nah, I won't get it, at least not this year or the next. Prices need to go down and piracy needs to go up for me to be able to get anything out of it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
the 3ds backup game player (loads rom files) may take a while to release but yeah most people will most likely wait for it.

Also gratz Maahes on your 3DS I would like one for my birthday coming up soon but with prices I don't knowif i will.
Creative Minds
I don't see point to buying a 3DS right now, maybe next year, when there will be more games and the thing will probably be a tad cheaper.

Quote:the 3ds backup game player (loads rom files) may take a while to release but yeah most people will most likely wait for it.

Also gratz Maahes on your 3DS I would like one for my birthday coming up soon but with prices I don't knowif i will.

I hear some of the DSi carts of those specifics are able to play in 3DS. What would be important to know is if the 3DS games actually can be played with it, lol.

But yeah, a very particular flash component would need to be incorporated, mainly because of the various gadgets (3D, motion sensitiveness, etc) the 3DS has.

Gonna take some time.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(06-26-2011 02:07 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I can post from my DSi, thank you. XP

Nah, I won't get it, at least not this year or the next. Prices need to go down and piracy needs to go up for me to be able to get anything out of it.

Yes, I know everything is stupidly expensive down there. But piracy isn't too good. I do know someone who has a DS EMU. So... Ok then.