Join our server on Discord

New RP idea

I've recently gotten more interested detective movies, and quantum physics, so I decided to make an RP out of the two.

The Story:
The year 2020, the world is calm, there is no war and there is no crime. Because of a man named Travis Pearon, the world was supplied with a virtually limitless source of electricity for it to use as it wished. With the economy stablized, people no longer felt the need for comic books. Over all, it was pretty freaking dull. Until a generator was set up in the artic. Because of the fact that the generator draws it's power from the electrons in light rays it was incredebly sensitive to certain phenominons, such as an aruara borealis. Well, it happened, and now the fabric of reality is starting to fray and unravel, causing dimensions to mix and leak into each other. Now, ___# of people have been summoned to stop the dimensional mysteries and save reality.

The Character sheet:

Name:
Stats:(height weight Etc.)
Favorite gadget: no not a gun or something along those lines. I mean like a sonic screwdriver or something, we get weapons later.
Description: Don't bother with clothe's each time we go somewhere our clothes will change for dimension and time era.
Personality:
Misc.:

What do you guys think? It's supposed to be played in the same manner as in D&D, but without all the complicated classes. After each campaign the game will go on a two week hiatus so I can make the next one. The story was supposed to be a bit longer but I got distracted and lost my train of physics. Standard rules apply, PM me if you have a question or want to play.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Yeah, ok, sounds a little... Well, like you said, the train of physics i's missing a few cars... But ah, I might be in to join in later... I'd join in now, but I know I won't be here for a month, so not really much point I suppose... But anyway, yeah, it's a good start.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz