Join our server on Discord

Celebrating 1000 posts
Hiya evrybody! So, I made it to a thousand posts today (w0000t) and I thought, what better way to celebrate this moment than by finally introducing myself! ^_^;

So ya, I've been on this site a while now (evident by 1000 posts), since Christmas or thanksgiving I think, and now feels like the right time to tell everybody who I am. Some of you may already know me pretty well (shout out to the rp group); for those of you who don't, I'm basically a Lurker who has evolved beyond the mere abilities of simply scrounging for pron (though not by much ^_^; ). so anyway, I'm loving this site so far, and hope it lasts a long time more before it dies. :)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Hey, finally, you get your official WELCOME ABOARD THE BOARDS!! *Hypersonic glomp*

And a super congratumatory toony lick for reaching your first 1000! *Big lick* X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
gz on all your posts ^.^
Creative Minds
@frisk d'awwwe, thx buddy ^_^ so, are you feeling better? I heard you were goin through some rough shit for a while there *concerned look*

@digimoncrazy ... What's a gz?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Mnm-hm! Feeling tons better! X3 In fact, today has been the happiest I've been in a very long time!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Excellent to hear! ^_^

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
lol gz means congratulations ^.^
Creative Minds
...ok... If you say so...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Well, when this site dies I am going to be a sad dragon... congratulations for your 1000 posts.
(06-23-2011 11:42 AM)johnalt Wrote: ...ok... If you say so...

lol well its more of a gaming term u use when chatting so sry if i cinfused you i just got too used to using it.
Creative Minds