Join our server on Discord

Xros Wars(USA Ver)
Is this going to be imported to the USA? I'm just wondering. I'm not sure where you guys are watching these episodes from or anything. I think the last season of Digimon aired in the United States around '07-08 I think on Disney XD but they edited a bit because the FCC are a bunch censoring Nazis.
well its hasn't been confirmed yet if they will or not but it would be awosme. As for the last season yeah it was in 08 and the FCC is censor crazy but hopefully they don't mess it up if they do decide to dub it.
Creative Minds
Yeah god forbid some kids see japanese writing lol, it could corrupt their innocent souls or something.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(06-21-2011 06:19 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: Yeah god forbid some kids see japanese writing lol, it could corrupt their innocent souls or something.

They don't edit the japanese writing. They edit violent parts and sexual parts.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(06-21-2011 12:19 PM)The Reclaimer Wrote:
(06-21-2011 06:19 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: Yeah god forbid some kids see japanese writing lol, it could corrupt their innocent souls or something.

They don't edit the japanese writing. They edit violent parts and sexual parts.

in other words they take out most of the good stuff
Creative Minds
(06-21-2011 12:19 PM)The Reclaimer Wrote: They don't edit the japanese writing. They edit violent parts and sexual parts.

Actually, they tend to edit out any writing on signs in the dubs.
[Image: signature.png]
~~~~~~~
That's funny because it showed up real quick that no kid would see it without specifically looking for it.

And I welcome the challenge to dub this and not cut so much out.
They do signs, but they didn't do a lot of the japanese text on the evolution scenes. I suppose I haven't watched a dub close since Tamers though.

Never saw that Movie cap though, that's funny as hell.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade