Join our server on Discord

Grown Up
Hello Hello everyone i would like to introduce you to my digimon fanfic. This is for all the digimon yaoi fan out there may you enjoy this little one-shot. ^.^
Warning this is a maleXmale digimon fanfic so if you do not like this plz stop reading here remember you have been warned.

There was once a very mischievous little Veemon that would always love to play pranks on all the digimon of his village. Most of the villagers got really mad at all the things he did, but he simply loved doing them and him being so small gave him many chances to pull pranks.

One day though after having a full day of fun he felt really tired and decided to take a nap in a nice big tree. When he woke up though he felt pretty cramped for some reason and then when he looked down at himself he realized why. He had somehow digivolved into ExVeemon.

He thought it was so cool at first being so big and all but the next day he found out it wasn't all that great. He tried to do his usual day of pranks but now that he was so big he couldn't do anything without being caught.

“Wow this sux.” he said in a defeated tone. Then he noticed that there seemed to be a traveler coming up the road now they didn't get many but the few that did come through he was always really happy to prank. “Well I may have failed most things today but how about I try a little simply prank that should cheer me up. This guy looks easy too.”

So with some renewed energy and a smile on his face he went to get ready. As the traveler who was wearing a cloak came into town he was ready. He was going to do one of the simplest pranks in the book a kick me sign on the back. As the stranger was walking by ExVeemon snuck up behind him and put the sign on seemingly unnoticed. He started to slink away but before he go away, “Hey you, you like pranks do ya.”

ExVeemon slowly turned around and saw now with his hood off a very angry Blackwargreymon. The angry digimon walked up to him and dropped the paper in front of him. “Now tell me why is a digivolved digimon like you playing dumb little pranks like this.”

ExVeemon didn't know what to say he was pretty scarred though he knew how strong Blackwargreymons were and he made this one really mad. “We..Well I... actually aint that old I just digivolved”, he managed to stammer out.

“Oh”, he seemed to calm down for some reason after ExVeemon said this. “Ok how about a deal then you can make up this little prank of yours by hanging out with me tonight at the inn I am staying at deal.”

ExVeemon didn't know what to do besides say lest he make the mega angry again. “Deal”, they shook hands and the mega went away. Later that night ExVeemon headed to the village inn and found the Blackwargreymon sitting at the counter.

“Umm hey I came like you asked.” he said still a bit nervous.

“Oh hey sit and have a dink with me.” the mega digimon said.

“Oh um I have never actually …” Blackwargreymon glared at him. “uhh um sure a drink sounds nice I guess.” ExVeemon had never drank before but the glare told him to do it. Before he new it he had somehow gone through 10 drinks and was feeling a little tipsy.

“How about I take you to my room to rest a bit seems like you had a bit too much there.” He led the tipsy ExVeemon to his room upstairs and laid him on the bed. “So you say that you just digivolved right well that must mean you don't know much of what grown ups do.”

ExVeemon wasn't sure what he was getting at. “Now that you are digivolved you aren't so small no more and should do what bigger digimon do, and big digimon don't pull little pranks like that to have fun.”

“I sorry about that I didn't mean to make you mad.” Blackwargreymon began to take off his armor. “um what are you doing?”

“I am gonna show you how grown ups have fun.” He was now completely nude and he began to walk towards the bed.

ExVeemon didn't know what was going on but he was a bit worried and tried to get up but he was still too tipsy from the drinks. He did manage to sit up when Blackwargreymon reached the bed. “Wait what are you going to do.”

“Don't worry you'll have fun trust me, just relax.” Blackwargreymon slowly began to move his face closer and closer to ExVeemon's until finally they meant in a soft passionate kiss. ExVeemon was surprised and resisted at first but began to accept it and enjoy it. While their lips were still together the mega digimon began to let his hands wander all over the blue dragon's body feeling his muscles and then final reached his groin and because to rub it.

As the black dino began to rub his groin ExVeemon, felt something he didn't know what. This feels good, he thought and let a little moan escape. Blackwargreymon broke the kiss at the moan, “Do you like how that feels?” and ExVeemon nodded lightly in response. The mega felt the dragons bulge start to grow, “Well lets make you feel a little better now.”He moved his hand up to ExVeemon's sheath and slowly pushed his finger in found the semi-hard hard member and slowly began rubbing it.

ExVeemon began to moan again at the black dino's teasing. Exveemon's member soon was harder and was pressing against the finger to escape. Blackwargreymon pulled his finger out and ExVeemon's member began to come out of its sheath. “If you liked that you'll love the next part.”

Blackwargreymon began to slowly jerk ExVeemon's member and then he lowered his head gave the nice meaty member a nice long lick from base to the tip. Exveemon began to squirm and Blackwargreymon had to hold his hips down to keep him still. ExVeemon's member was about 8inches long and was beginning to leak pre. Hum not bad for such a young dragon. Blackwargreymon licked his lips in preperation of the next part. He slowly licked the tip of the blue dragons member and then began to swallow the meaty member all the way down deep throating him. ExVeemon began to buck but Blackwargreymon had a firm grip on his hips and kept him down. Blackwargreymon bobbed his head slow at first bet he slowly began to pick up speed until he was bobbing in almost a blur.

ExVeemon was in ecstasy he was feeling like he had never felt before. He was panting and panting unable to get enough air. Then he had another feeling like something was going to come out. Through pants he was able to rasp out “wait I feel something I don't know what please wait.” Blackwargreymon know what it was and began to curl his tongue around Exveemon's member and sucked as hard as he could. Then with a twitch of his cock ExVeemon roared and came hard into Blackwargreymon's mouth. Blackwargreymon swallowed everydrop of the blue dragon's come. ExVeemon lay there exhausted and almost asleep.

“Hey that's not very fair to let yourself have all the fun. Get on all fours and we'll have the grand finally.” ExVeemon did what he was told and Blackwargreymonspit into his hand and lubed up his 12 inch dripping member as best he could. He teased Exveemon's entrance with his hard cock. “This might hurt and I will go slow, but try to relax.” With that he sloly began to enter ExVeemon and right as he did ExVeemon yelped in pain. “It hurts.” he whimpered.

Blackwargreymon was able to get his tip in but ExVeemon was clamping so hard that he wasn't sure how long he could hold himself back. “Hey ease up or I might not be able to restrain myself.” ExVeemon eased up a bit and Blackwargreymon began to bury himself into the tight warm hole. As each inch not deeper ExVeemon got more and more stretched until Blackwargreymon was buried into the hilt. Blackwargreymon was in paradise in ExVeemon's nice warm tight insides, he let him adjust before he began to slowly thrust in and out. He gradually began to pick up, speed and the room was full of ExVeemon's pants and Blackwargreymon's grunts. Soon Blackwargreymon felt himslef getting close and his thrusts became more eractic and he began to jerk Exveemon's re-hardened cock. “Come on together now.” Then with one deep hard thrust he came came into ExVeemon and soon after ExVeemon came into his hand.

They both they there gasping for breath. “So do you like grown up fun?” All he got was a light snore in reply. What a kid, he thought as he too fell asleep.

Well hope you enjoyed plz review and give comments since this is my first story since i haven't written in a good long while.
Creative Minds
I found this premise super hot, mostly cuz I'm a sucker for innocent mon and more experienced partners teaching them! XD Weeell, it was more like a "taking advantage of" situation, and the [STRANGER DANGER!! STRANGER DANGER!!] alarms were blaring in my head! XD But that was an awesome way to grow up!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Wow!! What a hot story! Give us more!
Veemon's Followers
lol well I am glad you like it I know i Liked thinking and writing it. I will mabye even finish my other fic I had been doing on here but I recently had a computer failure and lost all my wrtings in it T.T but I am almost totally recovered and might write again so stay tuned :D
Creative Minds