Join our server on Discord

Don't Post here (Or do post here if you want) or you will change into a male digimon
*Sits down at bar* *to bartender* Can I get a strawberry milkshake please?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
To Renamon "I don't think so." Walks over to Shoutmon a bit wobbly (still not used to his feet) "Hey there little guy my name is Guilmon what's yours." Smiles and puts his hand out for a hand shake.
Creative Minds
"HOO- HAH!" The Shoutmon holds his microphone out at Guilmon like a sword, looking paranoid. When it became apparent that Guilmon was trying to shake hands- paws- er- claws, and not eviscerate him, he put the mic down on it's stand and shook hands with him vigorously. "Well hiya Guilmon! I'm Frisk E- er- Shoutmon!" He prodded Guilmon's snout with a finger. "And who're ya calling little?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*blinks a coupla times* better make it a double.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Guilmon didn't really notice the first poke but then when he was was poked again it kinda made his nose twitch and then . -ACHOO!- He went and sneezed on Shoutmon. "Oops sorry there Shoutmon" he said with a little snort to try to clear his nose.
Creative Minds
Shoutmon blinked silently a couple of times before shaking himself dry. "Yuck."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*receives milkshake* ah thank you *removes mask/helmet and pits it next to him on bar* *drinks milkshake*

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*backs a little farther down the bar away from shoutmon and guilmon*

"Eww..."

Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
"Aww I'm sorry i didn't mean to" (now has big sad eyes)
Creative Minds
(06-29-2011 12:46 PM)Doctor Gabumon Wrote: *backs a little farther down the bar away from shoutmon and guilmon*

"Eww..."

Renamon hugs Doctor Gabumon

"Are you ok?"