Join our server on Discord

Don't Post here (Or do post here if you want) or you will change into a male digimon
Pfft, fight? For a chick? Me? I would never do something that petty! *Ties a bow around his waists like he was a present and slides over to her* Hiya~! I'm a gift from Godramon to allll you Digiwomen! *Quickly starts enumerating stuff* I clean houses, cook, do the laundry, wash the dishes, and if you hug me I'll say I love you!

-All this and more for fifteen easy payments of 47 cents.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Kewel! That is awe- *cut off before turning into a sexy Wargreymon*
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Renamon pushes Frisk E. Coyote "Funny, but you aren't my type!"
*Sits on chair watching Frisk E.'s performance*
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Well, I tried the other thread... Maybe this one wiill turn out differen- *is suddenly a Leomon*

Oh... Well. This was anti-climactic. *sits down and starts reading*
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
This thread looks real fun and *poof is now a guilmon* (look at himself) this is awesome. (runs then trips over his own feet) arg stupid big feet (tries again and falls once again)
Creative Minds
Renamon helps Guilmon to stand up

"Hey Guilmon, what are you doing here?"
"Oh hi Renamon thx for helping me up there. I thought i just drop by and play with with you guys." (gives his signature big guilmon grin ^.^)
Creative Minds
Weeee~ *He slides across the counter as Renamon pushes him* Haha, I was just offering to be your house cleaner cuz I REALLY need the money to buy this super cool new WRIST BAND *sparkly eyes* I saw at the store- and I'm 7 bits short on digi-cash! *pauses* I AM NOT SHORT DON'T JUDGE ME I KILL YOU RARR!! *waves his microphone around frantically*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Friend of yours?" Asks to Guilmon