Join our server on Discord

Don't Post here (Or do post here if you want) or you will change into a male digimon
Guilmon sat there drinking his soda he had ordered when Shoutmon woke up shouting and went to the counter and got a milkshake. Ha ha he is one crazy little guy. Guilmon couldn't help but think to himself and then gulped down the last of his soda.

(hey guys umm here is the link to the rp umm i ask but wasn't said exactly where to put so i thought it best to put it here.)
Creative Minds
:P Good place to put that link D.C. lol

*POOF* I guess I changed too!
Veemon's Followers
Zzz...zzz...zzz...*sleeping on a pile of empty beer bottles, wakes* Wha...? *blinks*
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Hey there...Cool
*hands D.C. a new beer*
Veemon's Followers
*smiles, takes the beer* Cheers Mate! *drinks it down, burps at the end* Excuse me.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(uh, dudes, I think this i's continued on in the link digimon crazy posted? Or am I mistaken?)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
....so ... excuse me....
Veemon's Followers
(What is wrong continuing it here as well?)

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(...idk... Just wondered what the point was of having one here and one in the rp threads was... Apparently alotta sh*t went don't while I was away.)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
lol guys this officialy went to the rp section so no more posting here sry ^.^
Creative Minds