Join our server on Discord

Don't Post here (Or do post here if you want) or you will change into a male digimon
*looks over blackvedramon* did you change? You look exactly the same to me...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Well, BlackVeedramon is male. *stretching a bit* Man, I want to fight or something.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
*suckerpunches darkchibimon* how bout now?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*gets hit and thrown back a few feet before I did a backflip and landing on the ground* That is it! *running at Johnalt, throwing a few fireballs as this song starts to play *

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Video apparently doesn't work. Ima gonna assume "run run around" from the digimon movie?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I got the video to work, it's the Battle Theme 2 from Lufia DS

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
O...k... Nice choice of music though.

*blocks fireballs with armor on forearms* pffh, that it?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*jumps into the air, letting my body get covered in flames* FIRE ROCKET! *goes at you with the speed of a rocket*

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
*block it with my arms, getting knocked back a fair few feet* impressive. *Grabs hold* but can you take centripetal force? *begins spinning round and round like a top* BLACK TORNAEDO! *starts rising upward*
(lol it's just like rumble arena two)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*growls in pain as parts of my armor starts to chip off from great tornado attack*

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds