Join our server on Discord

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
Five: *returns to collect the cupcakes, then gallops once again*

Still, I enjoyed the last episode. I kind of wish these big premiere willains would stick around for more than just the two parters. But, oh well. Now I just need to wait for the next episode. And wait. And wait. And wait...
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
(09-27-2011 01:59 PM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: Blueberry Waffle: No! Wait- STICK IT IN ME!!

Cinnamon Twist: *Flatly* No. *Trots away*

Greased Lightning: *Narrows his eyes as a drop of blue liquid drips onto the ground from between her legs* Yeesh! *zooms off, galloping as hard as he can*

Prince Molest'Ya: I'LL STICK IT IN YA!!

Just remember. I have cameras places around anywhere there's little ponies that will alert the town tech pony and his brother the town scientist at the comic book/video game store and that'll alert the cop-ponies (whatever they use).

I kind of wanted Discord to win. Is that bad? I LOVE that guy! Who else hopes he comes back as a frequent/semi-frequent character, along with Luna?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I just want Luna to be IN an episode! I mean, really! She is the other princess...

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yeah, I did notice she's never actually been in an episode.
And I have to wonder...if Celestia and Luna are the princesses, who's the queen, king, or betrothed?
A Dark Angel is set on fire
With burning love and desire
This feeling she never knew before
Yet her mind is asking for more
Rotten and dark she is inside
A fallen angel of the night
She curses for the feeling she calls Love
It makes her like an Angel from above
Yet her heart holds it light
Because that's what comforts her through the night
This fallen that you see
Is the soul that hides inside me.
Nobody. They're just called Princesses because it's a more aethsatically pleasing title for girls. It is not meant to be thought into so much.

It's cause of disney. Princesses are always good and the queens are always evil.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That is true. It's a Disney thing.

(09-29-2011 12:25 AM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: I kind of wanted Discord to win. Is that bad? I LOVE that guy! Who else hopes he comes back as a frequent/semi-frequent character, along with Luna?
Yes. It is.

(09-29-2011 04:31 AM)Adym Wrote: I just want Luna to be IN an episode! I mean, really! She is the other princess...
Wait till the next ep and we'll see.
The brief cable TV synopsis for the next episode was released. I don't see alot of potential for Luna to be in there. At least not in my minds eye I don't. It's up on Equestria Daily. The episode will air on the 15th.

(09-29-2011 12:25 AM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: I kind of wanted Discord to win. Is that bad? I LOVE that guy! Who else hopes he comes back as a frequent/semi-frequent character, along with Luna?

I support Trollshipping(CelestiaxDiscord)! :D
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)