Join our server on Discord

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
Oh, I suppose it's just a coincidence then. X3 Or maybe Twilight's skills/attributes are just eerily similar to her parents'.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(06-25-2011 08:55 PM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: Oh, I suppose it's just a coincidence then. X3 Or maybe Twilight's skills/attributes are just eerily similar to her parents'.

Actually you'll learn the cutiemark from the Appleblossom's episodes which also called the Cutiemark Crusaders. It may inherit similar marks from the parent but the general thing is. All cutiemarks are usally come from the skill and special talent.

::CONTAINS SPOILERS::
Rainbowdash got her cutiemark from racing and a love for speed. And the part she tells she's the first to earn her cutiemark is actually lies.
Fluttershy got her cutiemark for the love of animals, and the butterflies save her.
Applejack realized where she belongs to as being with her apple family and she earns her cutiemark. And the part she is a last pony to earn her cutiemark also lies because all the ponies suddenly earn their cutiemark is because of Rainbowdash's Sonic Rainbow Boom.
Rarity got her cutiemark for making clothes and inspired by Rainbowdash's rainbow by getting gems for the outfits.
Anddddd Twilight Sparkle she learns to study harder with her magic and when she's at a test to make the egg hatched Rainbowdash's boom earned her right as Queen Celestia's assistant when baby baby Spike hatched out of his egg.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
All 6 important ponies got the mark around the same time.
They were all tied to the Sonic Rainboom.

(06-25-2011 02:41 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I know that, Unknown, but I thought you'd like the mystery, and to drive people crazy. :3

How about dressing that pony like the Riddle? Or whatever that green guy from Batman is called.
I'm not a Bridget. I'm a guy and I have no problem with it. And you're right about that.

(06-25-2011 03:10 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: The two idiots that set the Ursa Minor in town are males and also somewhat regular comic relief characters. Snails, the tall one, seems to have a few fans.
Snips and Snails. Or Beavis and Butthead. Trixie's fans.

(01-02-1970 10:21 PM)Frisk E. Coyote
-Cutie marks sound ridiculously girly. If I ever make a pony, I'll call it a MAN STAMP.
[/quote' Wrote:
That's why I just say mark.

[quote='BlackVeedramon' pid='389820' dateline='1308997054']
by the way, Lauren Faust has referred to cutie marks as "butt symbols" in her deviantArt comments section.
Another reason why she's awesome.
(06-26-2011 01:48 PM)UnknownH Wrote: All 6 important ponies got the mark around the same time.
They were all tied to the Sonic Rainboom.

(06-25-2011 02:41 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I know that, Unknown, but I thought you'd like the mystery, and to drive people crazy. :3

How about dressing that pony like the Riddle? Or whatever that green guy from Batman is called.
I'm not a Bridget. I'm a guy and I have no problem with it. And you're right about that.

(06-25-2011 03:10 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: The two idiots that set the Ursa Minor in town are males and also somewhat regular comic relief characters. Snails, the tall one, seems to have a few fans.
Snips and Snails. Or Beavis and Butthead. Trixie's fans.

(01-02-1970 10:21 PM)Frisk E. Coyote
-Cutie marks sound ridiculously girly. If I ever make a pony, I'll call it a MAN STAMP.
[/quote' Wrote:
That's why I just say mark.

[quote='BlackVeedramon' pid='389820' dateline='1308997054']
by the way, Lauren Faust has referred to cutie marks as "butt symbols" in her deviantArt comments section.
Another reason why she's awesome.

It seems like someone isn't paying attention...the first start of the pony crusaders.

http://ponibooru.413chan.net/_images/ec3...parkle.png
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
That's what I meant by Twilight's skills/attributes being similar to her parents, because her cutie mark is similar to her mom's and her dad's.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(06-26-2011 11:40 PM)tigerlily Wrote: http://ponibooru.413chan.net/_images/ec3...parkle.png

Well, of course everything is a lie, its just a cartoon!
(06-25-2011 07:39 PM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: -Cutie marks sound ridiculously girly. If I ever make a pony, I'll call it a MAN STAMP.

Sounds a bit too close to 'tramp stamp'

I'd call it a manly mark, of manliness. And it'd be a wolf's head.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*snickers* That's only cuz I'd be a total manwhore! Gosh, I'm so manly, my name should be Man Lee Coyote!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
...so... There would be a wolf's head on your ass? Permanently?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Just call 'em tatoos.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad