Join our server on Discord

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
That almost sounds like a romantic comedy. 100 dates trying to find the right guy.

(09-23-2011 03:08 PM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: Haha, I try not to make characters who are related or have anything to do with existing characters in shows, but now that you mention it, Cinnamon would seem to be related to Twist or something. XD

And aw, there's already a Molestia. XD Molest'Ya is pretty much just me fooling around even more. He can't get arrested, he's royalty! <3 Well, okay, he's only pretending. He's actually just a psychopath pedophile who looks like he's related to royalty and uses it to his advantage! His cutie mark is an Pedobear Wright because he always gets away with things in court (mostly because he hasn't actually molested anything before. It's all just attempts).
I only said it because of the Mark.
And Cops will still arrest you. Or would you rather be "picked up" by the princess? You don't want to know what she told Blueblood. And he's a Duke.

[Image: ponywithbackground0.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Behold Your Mod! Look Upon Him And Follow The Rules! Unknown Pony H!
Somber. Can't say I've seen many cool ponies out there, other than Hoity Toity. Nice one Unknown!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh my gosh. Unknown H is a SUPERHERO!! Or a villain! X3 It reminds me of what Batman would look like if he used the Riddler's shtick, and happened to be a pony!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(09-24-2011 04:14 PM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: Oh my gosh. Unknown H is a SUPERHERO!! Or a villain! X3 It reminds me of what Batman would look like if he used the Riddler's shtick, and happened to be a pony!
Yeah what he says reminds me of Riddler but only in black with a blue question mark cutiemark. And no offense Unknown he looks like batman and riddler's lovechild.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
[Image: Mist.png]
I call her Mistr, she's a little unicorn wanting to grow up to be part of Princess Celestia's royal guard. She's very up front and sometimes abusive, and she has a strange obsession with using as little magic as possible, even though she studies magic as much as she studies fighting. Which, by the way, is a lot.
A Dark Angel is set on fire
With burning love and desire
This feeling she never knew before
Yet her mind is asking for more
Rotten and dark she is inside
A fallen angel of the night
She curses for the feeling she calls Love
It makes her like an Angel from above
Yet her heart holds it light
Because that's what comforts her through the night
This fallen that you see
Is the soul that hides inside me.
Hehe, create-a-character games are fun!

[Image: GreasedLightning.png]

This is Greased Lightning, AKA "The Fastest Earth Pony in Equestria". He's restless, impatient, and quickly gets bored when standing still for too long. His greatest fear is being unable to move. X3 He generally talks and acts like a Greaser.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Season 2, episode 2 finished.

Warning Spoiler ahead!

I didn't notice it until it was pointed out for me, but the ending scene where the 6 mane ponies are walking up to celestia is VERY similar to the final scene of star wars return of the jedi lol. There's a video of it on youtube that's pretty interesting.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(09-25-2011 10:16 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: I didn't notice it until it was pointed out for me, but the ending scene where the 6 mane ponies are walking up to celestia is VERY similar to the final scene of star wars return of the jedi lol. There's a video of it on youtube that's pretty interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4wh4FnwiAg

It's almost completely identical.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(09-24-2011 02:29 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Somber. Can't say I've seen many cool ponies out there, other than Hoity Toity. Nice one Unknown!
Damn right. I make good ponies. Good considering I can't draw.

(09-25-2011 02:25 AM)tigerlily Wrote:
(09-24-2011 04:14 PM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: Oh my gosh. Unknown H is a SUPERHERO!! Or a villain! X3 It reminds me of what Batman would look like if he used the Riddler's shtick, and happened to be a pony!
Yeah what he says reminds me of Riddler but only in black with a blue question mark cutiemark. And no offense Unknown he looks like batman and riddler's lovechild.
Actually, I already made a super-pony. This is just a copy. And someone did say early in the topic about the Mark. I just used that idea.

(09-25-2011 08:15 AM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: Hehe, create-a-character games are fun!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...htning.png

This is Greased Lightning, AKA "The Fastest Earth Pony in Equestria". He's restless, impatient, and quickly gets bored when standing still for too long. His greatest fear is being unable to move. X3 He generally talks and acts like a Greaser.
That may be the fastest pony, but it's no way faster the a certain Pegasus that even beat G1 Starscream the Transformer. Let's see him make a sonic boom of sorts. heh heh
Fastest non-flying, non-magical pony, actually, and he CAN make something like that! He can't fly, but when he runs fast enough, he makes a Sonic Retroboom; an electric discharge that washes over everyone's brains and temporarily makes them think they're from the 70s! Cue funky music and disco! XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers