Join our server on Discord

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
Is there a way to change the size of the horn without changing the rest of the body?
A Dark Angel is set on fire
With burning love and desire
This feeling she never knew before
Yet her mind is asking for more
Rotten and dark she is inside
A fallen angel of the night
She curses for the feeling she calls Love
It makes her like an Angel from above
Yet her heart holds it light
Because that's what comforts her through the night
This fallen that you see
Is the soul that hides inside me.
I have no idea.

Maybe Princess Celestia's evil cousin, Prince Molest'Ya does.

[spoiler=He's huge. Like, seriously, I couldn't resize him. X3 At least it's easier to see the "I'd hit it!" Attorney Pedobear Cutie Mark.][Image: hiResPony.png][/spoiler]
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Only two days till Episode 2! Then there will probably be about a month's break between the premiere and the actual series. Sad face. But I'll have all of season 1 and the new premiere to tide me over.

Also:

[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Haven't seen anything but the video spam Erethzium feeds me with sporadically, and I don't plan on watching Season 2 either, but I was bored the other day and since FurAffinity had the pony banner, media in Argentina mentioned ponies (non-cartoon variety) and I kept stumbling on sexy pony pictures in DA, link after link brought me over to the pony generator.

Did it like two days before the major update. Too lazy to redo.

[Image: PonyDorothy.png]

This is pony Dot. She's plump. Also, her tatoo's supposed to say she likes strawberries.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow pony: Rawr, or should I say Neigh?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Prince Molest'Ya: *Points at Dot with his hoof, Phoenix Wright-style* MOLESTATION!

Cinnamon Swirl: *Flatly* No.

Prince Molest'Ya: Aww... *His ears droop and he points himself* MASTURBATION.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Shadow pony: Don't worry Dot, I'll save you, *Horn starts to glow then dies out* Huh, that's weird.

TV: This just in, all of china has suddenly vanished off the face of the earth leaving no trace of it whatsoever.

Shadow pony: Oops.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(09-22-2011 05:14 PM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: I'm exactly a fan of the show, though I do watch it and Discord is pretty much my kinda villain.

Also, I messed around with the pony maker.

I call him Cinnamon Swirl. He tastes good.
That's funny. I thought he was related to Twist.
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Twist

(09-23-2011 04:20 AM)Adym Wrote: Frisk... Your pony looks... sad.

MY pony however:

He's pretty boss. I call him... I don't know what to call him. But he plays cards :3 Lots of solitaire.
Dealer? 5 Card? Suits?

(09-23-2011 04:52 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: Redid my pony. He wields powerful magic but due to his broken horn is unable to control it very well, so he lives alone, only appearing as a shadow to wanderers near his home. Was too lazy to make a cutie mark, plus couldn't think of one that would signify solitude.
A simple look of a pony looking upset? Could you make that?

(09-23-2011 05:47 AM)DarkChibimon Wrote: http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8417/...rounds.png

Blah...here is a pony/dragon version of me, also I have a phobia to cupcakes
I wonder why you would have that? *cough* If you were white/purple, it's be hilarious.

(09-23-2011 05:54 AM)EmirLicht Wrote: Is there a way to change the size of the horn without changing the rest of the body?
Sorry, no. I don't think so.

(09-23-2011 06:11 AM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: I have no idea.

Maybe Princess Celestia's evil cousin, Prince Molest'Ya does.

[spoiler=He's huge. Like, seriously, I couldn't resize him. X3 At least it's easier to see the "I'd hit it!" Attorney Pedobear Cutie Mark.]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ray52535/New%20Stuff/hiResPony.png[/spoiler]
One of the alternate version of the great princess would like to talk to you about that. http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/141479-tr...nwEsews_N0
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/trollestia...nwEeuws_N0

I'll see what I can do about making sure you're not banished from Equestria, thrown into a dungeon, or banished, and then thrown into a dungeon inside the place you've been banished to in case you get caught with any fillies. A pony I know works for her. Two of them actually.

(09-23-2011 07:07 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Haven't seen anything but the video spam Erethzium feeds me with sporadically, and I don't plan on watching Season 2 either, but I was bored the other day and since FurAffinity had the pony banner, media in Argentina mentioned ponies (non-cartoon variety) and I kept stumbling on sexy pony pictures in DA, link after link brought me over to the pony generator.

Did it like two days before the major update. Too lazy to redo.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/Bl...orothy.png

This is pony Dot. She's plump. Also, her tatoo's supposed to say she likes strawberries.
Yeah... No one understands the meme but that's nice. Good work DMX.

(09-23-2011 09:29 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: Shadow pony: Rawr, or should I say Neigh?
Rawr may still work.

Good job everypony... I mean everyone. You've done great work with it.
(And given me great research information. This will help the orbital P-Virus cannon work much better if needed. Or make an antidote just in case.)

Expect your board overlord pony soon. I have to hire one.
Haha, I try not to make characters who are related or have anything to do with existing characters in shows, but now that you mention it, Cinnamon would seem to be related to Twist or something. XD

And aw, there's already a Molestia. XD Molest'Ya is pretty much just me fooling around even more. He can't get arrested, he's royalty! <3 Well, okay, he's only pretending. He's actually just a psychopath pedophile who looks like he's related to royalty and uses it to his advantage! His cutie mark is an Pedobear Wright because he always gets away with things in court (mostly because he hasn't actually molested anything before. It's all just attempts).
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(09-23-2011 09:51 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: Shadow pony: Don't worry Dot, I'll save you, *Horn starts to glow then dies out* Huh, that's weird.

TV: This just in, all of china has suddenly vanished off the face of the earth leaving no trace of it whatsoever.

Shadow pony: Oops.

Lovelyheart(pony): Hey that's mean! D<

Anyways Lovelyheart may have wings and a horn. But she's not related to Princess Celestia, although she does live in Canterlot but moved in Ponyville hoping to find her number one stallion after 100 breakups from her exs. Luckily she finds her soulmate. :3 Anyways despite being a unicorn/pegasus pony. She's not as powerful as Twilight Sparkle but her magic powers are around Rarity's level so she's well balanced. She may not be fast as Rainbowdash she's still pretty fast and is graceful like Fluttershy.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)